2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

jus pulled the trigger on a bottle of that 1million.. after reading nothing but good things bout it, im excited to see whats its all bout..

Man my favorite cologne by far was Wallstreet by Bond no 9....need to get a new bottle for the low

Still gotta check out spicebomb. Not too sure whether to believe y'all about
1 million ole axe body spray wearing boys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Still gotta check out spicebomb. Not too sure whether to believe y'all about
1 million ole axe body spray wearing boys
laugh.gif
1 million is the truth and this is coming from a man that knows his fragrances. Wear it in proportion and know when to wear it tho, I work in a coporate setting and there was a gentleman in the lobby waiting for an interview and he must've bathed in 1 million.

I'm still on the fence about 1 Million. I have a sample, and its a little TOO sweet for me, and I love the sweet scents. It smells good, but it smells like super sweet bubble gum/cherry and gets sickly after a while. And its SUPER strong. One spray had me filling up the room.

Oh yea, i dont know if it has been mentioned(dont feel like reading back through), but for the fragrance newbies, if you are an internet shopper you should try to always cop samples or test it out in-store before you spend 40,50,60,70 + on a bottle. Just because it smells good on some doesnt mean it will smell good on you. A good legit place to cop samples is fragrancevials.com . They have samples of plenty frags, including the Creed house, for only $3.50 and shipping is free inside the US. If they dont have what you want, try to hit eBay, although it may cost more. The worst feeling is blind buying a whole bottle of a fragrance off of a recommendation and finding out you hate it, trust me.

By the way, anybody tried Bond No. 9 - New Haarlem? Thinking about checking it out. I've heard great things about it

i have a sample of it too( I too was about to buy it but I sampled it at Sephora, then i obtained a sample) and I think it is too strong for office wear. it might smell good to you and to some others but if I smelled it in an office setting, I would even take offense to it - just as if you were wearing JPG Le Male in an office. it's just too heavy.
It is a night time clubbing scent imo as would be Dior Homme Intense, Musc Ravaguer.

Just got my first bottle of Bleu de Chanel today... man I have been sleeping HARD
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 This stuff is crazy. Dont think imma give this one up any time soon.
Also got my hands on a decant of Bond No. 9 New Haarlem today.  This stuff is also CRAZY
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Definitely gotta cop a whole bottle to go into the rotation for fall/winter....but that price tag 
sick.gif

Think my next purchase might be another bottle of Prada Amber.  And maybe a decant of L'Instant de Guerlain just to check it out

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

Just got my first bottle of Bleu de Chanel today... man I have been sleeping HARD
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If you're lookin for some cheap scents that are decent

Jaguar Vision- similar to Aventus
Cuba Gold- JPG Le male similarity is crazy
Tommy Bahama Set sail barts- good summer sent, somewhat like Virgin Island Water I hear. Has tequila+lime scents

All of these should be under 20 bucks at TJ Maxx/Marshalls.

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Also got my hands on a decant of Bond No. 9 New Haarlem today.  This stuff is also CRAZY
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Definitely gotta cop a whole bottle to go into the rotation for fall/winter....but that price tag 
sick.gif

Think my next purchase might be another bottle of Prada Amber.  And maybe a decant of L'Instant de Guerlain just to check it out
will give this a try...

what that price tag running for?

and how long does it last? i'm trying to cop something that makes the panties moist, and the yambs spread.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom