2011 State of the Union Address

Anyone watching besides me?

Discuss

I may differ with Obama on some policy issues ie healthcare and agree on some but one thing you cant deny he has alot of charisma/swag.

I feel an obligation to watch as an American. Nonetheless, I understand why some are deterred because of the ridiculous, useless clapping that follows every mundane statement the President utters.

Watching with my $@*%* cause she needs to write an essay on it
30t6p3b.gif

i like dudes speaches though

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Barack gives some of the best speeches man [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] [/color]

John boehner back there lookin like Garfield.

It's been 5 minutes and he hasn't cried once. I'm impressed

Originally Posted by youngcurse

if its not about helping black communities why bother. 

Is that all you care about? This is the state of the UNION not a race and segment of our society.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by youngcurse

if its not about helping black communities why bother. 

Is that all you care about? This is the state of the UNION not a race and segment of our society. We shouldnt talk about communities and segment them into races the communities should be a conglomerate of different ethnicities

So far so good... But I already know where it is headed so I have no excitement what so ever...

I'm watching as well but sometimes I wish speeches like these were more like the Player Haters Ball or maybe Ricky Gervais could sneak in a few choice words. I know a lot of these people want to get some things off their chest.

Most people are probably wondering why Obama is cutting into their favorite show's timeslot.

"we need to teach our kids that its just not the winner of the super bowl who gets celebrated but the winner of the science fair" - President Obama

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Watching with my $@*%* cause she needs to write an essay on it
30t6p3b.gif

i like dudes
Code:
speaches
Code:
though

Obama is a great speaker tho.. I'm excited to see what else he has to say

Back
Top Bottom