**2012-13 "Gentlemanly" NBA PG Discussion Thread**

he's only technically a rookie though, a couple of years from now, I expect him to be putting up decent numbers, enough to be top 15 pg in the L..
Please tell me you're not talking about Lin. If hear basically a rookie again. Everyone seems to use that to his defense

Last edited:
he just started his 82nd nba game; therefore, he's still getting adjusted to playing, meaning he's still going to improve.

What's everyone's opinion on John Wall? He's one of the guys I would love to see mature and progress his game to the point where he's one of the better PG's in the League. He has the potential, but compared to the top guns in the NBA, he's still very raw.

Two glaring spots he needs to improve is shooting and assist/TO ratio...Or simply just taking better care of the ball.

Last edited:
What's everyone's opinion on John Wall? He's one of the guys I would love to see mature and progress his game to the point where he's one of the better PG's in the League. He has the potential, but compared to the top guns in the NBA, he's still very raw.

Two glaring spots he needs to improve is shooting and assist/TO ratio...Or simply just taking better care of the ball.

You hit the nail on the head...has to improve his assist/TO ratio. Hopefully, that will come in due time. Dude has all the tools to be one of the best at the position in the league.

Not for nothing, since he came back from injury, the Wizards have been over .500 and been efficient on offense and elite on defense. As he goes, so do the Wizards. He's THAT important to the team. Hopefully, they can keep playing well and build off of what they currently have going. They are a few pieces away from being consistently respectable.

He's definitely that teams heart and soul right now. I really hope, as I'm sure you do, that Washington helps him out and spends the money or hits it big in the draft on a few guys that The Wiz can build around Wall. Washington is the place he should be.

Steph was nuts man 
sick.gif

Ty Lawson is quickly climbing up on my list. Every time I watch him play, he's being highly efficient.

OK, the season is a wrap. Let's see your top-5.

1. Chris Paul
2. Russell Westbrook
3. Tony Parker
4. Steph Curry
5. Deron Williams/Ty Lawson (toss up, and I couldn't decide)

1.Parker
2.Paul
3.Westbrook
4.Curry
5.Lawson
6.Williams
7.Irving
8.Wall
9.Holiday
10.Vasquez

Steph Curry isn't a pg. His game skews toward the 2 spot. He plays off the ball more than anyone on the top ten list.

The lack of Rondo on this last page is quite disturbing. My top 5:

Rondo/Paul
Westbrook
Parker/Curry

1. Westbrook/Paul

2. Parker

3. Rondo

4. Curry

5. Irving

Honorable mentions: Lillard, Holiday, and Lawson

Paul
Parker
Westbrook
Dwill
Curry
Irving
Lawson
Conley
Wall
Holiday

in no order. Lillard is not there yet. Holiday beasts off of sub par competition for the most part. Vasquez being in the top 10 is just laughable.

1.Rose
2. K.Irving
3. Westbrook
4.Rondo
5.Lawson
6.Steph Curry
7. Chris Paul
8.Jennings
9.Lillard
10. Rubio

Back
Top Bottom