2012-2013 Dallas Mavericks Season Thread. VOL: 17-23, last time I updated thread, they were 11-10...

Much more, I don't think BHZ liked him at all to be honest :lol:

When is Dirk expected back?? Gonna be interesting to see how they run when he's back

Much more, I don't think BHZ liked him at all to be honest :lol:
When is Dirk expected back?? Gonna be interesting to see how they run when he's back

Dirk's original prognosis was 6 weeks, and that was about 10 days ago, but with this knee it's just a matter of how quickly he can get into shape, and he can do that once he's pain-free and the swelling in his knee goes down.

If they keep playing well, I don't expect to see Dirk back until about mid-December. I just want him to take his time and make sure he's healthy, which I'm positive he'll be by April. It sucks that he may end up missing 12-15 games this year, but I'd rather have him miss these games now and be fresh in May.

That's why I'm giving OJ a pass until he gets to play with Dirk. If he plays great, that's awesome, but if he struggles a bit, like we've seen two of the three first games, I won't hop off the bandwagon just yet.

With DC and Dirk going, along with Kaman on the inside, OJ has a FIELD day out there. I'm interested who we end games with in the Playoffs. That's assuming we stay healthy and make the Playoffs, neither of which are locks.

We could go big, with Dirk @ SF, Elton @ 4, and Kaman the 5. It just depends on the opposing team, or we can take out Elton for Marion. Against a team like the Lakers, I'd almost prefer to go big, because I'd rather see Dirk just keep an eye on Metta. We'll see though.

I could've sworn there were more mavs fans on here than this..

Now I'm seeing everyone was just against the heat 2 yrs ago :lol:

Offense is looking amazing at the fast pace.. + when Dirk comes back he'll be there to man the half court

Gotta work on the rebounding tho :x :x

:lol: the pick & roll with those 2 when they actually have to slow the game down will be damn near unguardable..

He just has to stay aggressive like this even when he starts shooting a lesser % which is impossible for it to not happen :lol: :smokin

:lol: the pick & roll with those 2 when they actually have to slow the game down will be damn near unguardable..
He just has to stay aggressive like this even when he starts shooting a lesser % which is impossible for it to not happen :lol: :smokin

If he can be Jason Terry 2.0, my God I'll be happy. He's younger, bigger, and hustles more.

DC and Dirk will really open things up for him, not to mention Kaman.

Marion hurt his knee tonight, hopefully he'll be good to go for Friday's game against the Knicks.

Allowing 98.5 PPG, Scoring 108 PPG. which is shocking to see with Dirk out.

I said it earlier somewhere, but if DC keeps this up this season, from an effort standpoint, I want him in a Mavs uni for 5-8 more years.

crjfr.jpg

If he can be Jason Terry 2.0, my God I'll be happy. He's younger, bigger, and hustles more.
DC and Dirk will really open things up for him, not to mention Kaman.
Marion hurt his knee tonight, hopefully he'll be good to go for Friday's game against the Knicks.
Allowing 98.5 PPG, Scoring 108 PPG. which is shocking to see with Dirk out.
I said it earlier somewhere, but if DC keeps this up this season, from an effort standpoint, I want him in a Mavs uni for 5-8 more years.

He doesn't know how to play any other way. He can't turn it off :pimp:

Even with a bad game offensively , he always makes up for it defensively.

Teams are worried about his speed and not giving him quick easy buckets and OJ is benefiting. Juice is getting so many open looks its crazy. Dirk is not even out there yet.

Back
Top Bottom