2012-2013 NBA Casual Wear Thread

:rofl: at someone saying Kap was a blood because of that sign . I mean I get why he said it, but its still funny

CP3 & CP4 @ L.A. Live
View media item 319900chris paul and lil chris leaving lucky strike bowling

Bron and friends in Toronto
View media item 319903King LeBron James and his crew in toronto, miami heat

D.Wade & DWright
View media item 320003dwyane wade and dorell wright

Russ
View media item 319939Russell Westbrook, russwest44, boy london, shirt, yellow pants, #whynot #donthateonthebrodie, oklahoma city thunder

Beard
View media item 319905james harden, jharden13, late nite shooting session, houston rockets

D.Rose
View media item 319955derrick rose, drose,, chicago bulls #holdat

Marco Belinelli
View media item 319921View media item 319930mbeli8, air jordan retro, chicago bulls

Blake & Deandre
View media item 320020blake griffin, deandre jordan, los angeles clippers, low ceiling, nba fashion, casual wear

Blake Griffin is such a bro.

He must be nailing all the young college blonds in LA.

When he came to Charlotte he went back to the hotel room that the girls at my college's volleyball team were staying at. I know this chubby blonde chick on the team sucked him off but they won't really tell what else happened :lol:. Wouldn't doubt it if he ran through a few of the better looking ones on the team.

Blake Griffin is such a bro.

He must be nailing all the young college blonds in LA.

When he came to Charlotte he went back to the hotel room that the girls at my college's volleyball team were staying at. I know this chubby blonde chick on the team sucked him off but they won't really tell what else happened :lol:. Wouldn't doubt it if he ran through a few of the better looking ones on the team.

View media item 322091

Back
Top Bottom