2012-2013 NBA Casual Wear Thread

i used to hate on russ but i cant anymore....he is just one of those people you love because they dont know any better 
laugh.gif

2013 NBA Playoffs: Round 1, Game 1

Russell Westbrook & Kevin Durant
View media item 377417
LeBron James
View media item 377419
James Harden
View media item 377420
Blake Griffin & Chris Paul
View media item 377418
Brandon Jennings
View media item 377405
Raymond Felton
View media item 377407
Kenyon Martin
View media item 377408
Carmelo Anthony
View media item 377409
Stephen Curry & Jarrett Jack
View media item 377410
Jerryd Bayless
View media item 377411
Deron Williams
View media item 377412
Jeff Teague
View media item 377413
Tony Parker
View media item 377414
Dwight Howard
View media item 377415
Jeff Green
View media item 377406nba basketball athlete player's post game media press outfits, clothing, fashion, swag, style,
suits, tie, casual dress wear pictures photos pics

Looks like Kevin Durant is wearing the Dita Lexington, I almost bought a pair myself, they are pretty nice in person.

Would you say the same for Jarrett Jack cause I really like what he's doing too.

Jack's is a lot more tolerable because the tie isn't as busy, the diagonal pattern is minimal.

Deron's shirt is already bold enough with the plaid, and the tie has a strong diagonal pattern, followed up with a polkadot pocket square? :x

Maybe it's just the pocket square that's throwing me off.

Last edited:
Just realized Russ is not tatted up. Wonder if he stays that way since its a rarity now a days esp in the nba or does he have those kd type tatts?

It's almost like an unwritten rule made by birdman that if u get in the league tattless, within 3 years you hv to get a gang of tatts in the off season, smh never been a fan of tatts and their original purpose of being original has been lost by ppl OD'n!

Lol at that ramen above. Is d wills' permed wavy joint in the front even connected to the sides? Smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom