2012-2013 NBA Casual Wear Thread

Just realized Russ is not tatted up. Wonder if he stays that way since its a rarity now a days esp in the nba or does he have those kd type tatts?

It's almost like an unwritten rule made by birdman that if u get in the league tattless, within 3 years you hv to get a gang of tatts in the off season, smh never been a fan of tatts and their original purpose of being original has been lost by ppl OD'n!

I think DWade and Chris Paul are the same way. D-Wade, Russ, Dwight Howard, and Chris Paul appear to be the only stars in the leauge I can think of without tats...

Last edited:
I think DWade and Chris Paul are the same way. D-Wade, Russ, Dwight Howard, and Chris Paul appear to be the only stars in the leauge I can think of without tats...
I think cp does but if not yeah those are rare breeds.
chris doesn't...unless he got one recently

Team No Tats 
smokin.gif

quick question...how does russy get away with wearing that?
I don't think that outfit complies with the dress code

Last edited:
Just realized Russ is not tatted up. Wonder if he stays that way since its a rarity now a days esp in the nba or does he have those kd type tatts?

It's almost like an unwritten rule made by birdman that if u get in the league tattless, within 3 years you hv to get a gang of tatts in the off season, smh never been a fan of tatts and their original purpose of being original has been lost by ppl OD'n!

99% sure Wade has tats, i just dont think you can see em

I was watching the McDonald's All American game a few weeks back, and some of these kids already have sleeves and everything.

Way too impressionable.

Thing is when tatts really caught fire it was to be original n standout. Lol no way u being original now when everybody n they momma has tatts.

The new original is no tatts!

I guess tho...

Way too impressionable.

Thing is when tatts really caught fire it was to be original n standout. Lol no way u being original now when everybody n they momma has tatts.

I guess tho...
Some people just like the way they look, they're not trying to be original. I like tattoos and couldnt care less that NBA players, NFL players, rockers/rappers cover themselves with ugly $10 tats. I must be too impressionable though :frown:

Last edited:
Way too impressionable.

I guess tho...

Pretty soon those without any tatts are going to stand out more than those with tatts...

This doesn't look like LeBron to anyone.
nerd.gif

Well that's because it is LeBron, your Jeff Green comment made me think you were talking about him in the photo
mean.gif

Russ Wes is the man thats why. No but seriously he probably got fined.
Someone PS the lebron face on baby lebron lol

Pretty soon those without any tatts are going to stand out more than those with tatts...

They already do!

When I see a gorgeous woman with no tatts makes her that more appealing and original. I see way too many fine women with stupid unnecessary tatts marking up their beautiful skin tryna fit in, smh

Soo nobody saw what KD is wearing tonight. It's to the point I really feel like cats are trolling at this point...no way they are serious with these fits.

Back
Top Bottom