2012-2013 NBA Casual Wear Thread

Just realized Russ is not tatted up. Wonder if he stays that way since its a rarity now a days esp in the nba or does he have those kd type tatts?

It's almost like an unwritten rule made by birdman that if u get in the league tattless, within 3 years you hv to get a gang of tatts in the off season, smh never been a fan of tatts and their original purpose of being original has been lost by ppl OD'n!

I think DWade and Chris Paul are the same way. D-Wade, Russ, Dwight Howard, and Chris Paul appear to be the only stars in the league I can think of without tats...

James Harden and Blake Griffin.

John Wall, Serge Ibaka, Kenneth Faried

Soo nobody saw what KD is wearing tonight. It's to the point I really feel like cats are trolling at this point...no way they are serious with these fits.
They aren't serious. Sometimes you just want to wear fun, bright colored stuff. Wearing dress pants and a dress shirt or plain t-shirt every day gets boring. Like I said before, if I had their money i'd dress in samurai armor, Game of Thrones type stuff, a cool light up suit like in Tron :smokin.

'fit of the year

View media item 388093

View media item 388086

howarddealwithit.gif

Lol man WTH!?

Why you would want to have your pants dragging on the ground and collecting hella dirt is beyond me, smh!

That Duncan photoshop! *dead*

:lol:

Everyone w/ the same stylist?

That's what I been saying LOL. Especially on instagram, it's the funniest **** when you see a celeb post an outfit on Instagram, thinking they're doing it....only to find out the next celeb is rocking the same *** from head to toe :rofl:

These celebs really have no style. Everybody wearing the same ****. It's so lame.

^ I don't see how that's not debatable. I actually prefer the mailman's game over Duncan's.

Duncan has rings though so most on here will prob disagree.

Duncan is going to end up being the greatest PF to play the game...if not already.

Not to add to the derailment of this thread :lol:, but I think its a fair arguement that could go either way. Karl Malone was a better scorer and Tim Duncan had a better all around game and of course the championships.

Back
Top Bottom