2012-2013 NBA Media Day PHOTOS

Because he can push guys out of the paint decently, does nothing else remotely well. And he is fatter in person. They got him listed at 250. Bull and ****. No way buddy isn't pushing 300 at least

I wouldn't even say he can push dudes out the paint decently. As a Kings fan I cannot recall one thing he did well last season...

I agree, but he used to have a rep for defending guys like Blake Griffin well. Personally, if I wanted an all hustle/effort with marginal skill guy, I'd get an athletic one like Pops Mensah Bonsu or hell even find Marcus Haislip.

jesus i forgot how bad trade the magic got back for d12 till i saw those pics :lol:

Detroit Pistons

Because he can push guys out of the paint decently, does nothing else remotely well. And he is fatter in person. They got him listed at 250. Bull and ****. No way buddy isn't pushing 300 at least

I wouldn't even say he can push dudes out the paint decently. As a Kings fan I cannot recall one thing he did well last season...

I wasn't able to see him do much on the Kings, but as a Rocket he did just what DatZNasty said. he made KG and Pau look like fouls a handful of times (though a lot of people do that to Pau).

I wasn't able to see him do much on the Kings, but as a Rocket he did just what DatZNasty said. he made KG and Pau look like fouls a handful of times (though a lot of people do that to Pau).
Decent facilitator from the high post as a big man too. But that was in Houston, under Adelman's system.

I have faith in Jimmer. There was a League Pass free preview in the middle of the season last year. Turned it on and Jimmer hit three triples in a row, the third was from 5 feet back.

I have faith in Jimmer. There was a League Pass free preview in the middle of the season last year. Turned it on and Jimmer hit three triples in a row, the third was from 5 feet back.
Ya but he's 5th in the guard rotation. I don't even know how Brooks/IT is gonna work
Originally Posted by rck2sactown  

you're not gonna see much of him.

What shoe brand is Throb with? He was rocking Foams during summer league I think
Nike
Cheers mate

Scrolling through fast I thought Dajaun Wagner was back in the L with the Pistons

Who will Maggette be traded to this year?

Scrolling through fast I thought Dajaun Wagner was back in the L with the Pistons
Who will Maggette be traded to this year?

:wow:

Is that really Wags? No way. Mind is boggled right now.

Johnny Flynn? Terrance Williams? Never even knew these guys got picked up.

Add Brandon Knight to the list of dudes who hit the gym in the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom