2012-2013 NBA Media Day PHOTOS

At least bobcats I think can kill people and cats not so much. They should have kept the old jerseys and just waited for NO to relinquish their hornets name. :smh:

Trust me, we're all waiting for it here. In the meantime, I'll stand behind my boys :nthat:

Bulls need new Unis

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

No freakin' way the Bulls need a new uniform. :lol:

You never touch a classic look, ever. You can tweak but nothing major.

I wish the Lakers had never changed their uniforms to a modern look.

Last edited:
Bulls should go back to the Chicago script on the away jerseys :D

Hm jersey should never be changed. Cold classic!

Last edited:
I want to know why my bobcats are sitting around smiling like they have something to be happy about. Should have declined the photo shoot and stayed a few more hours in the gym. Then to add to the fire, we change the uni and put "Cats" on the front. I am convinced that MJ has made the Bobcats the laughing stock of the NBA.

Yes i'm mad.

you should should lose all your reps for that one, srs too :x
Bulls and Celtics should NEVER and i really mean never change those jerseys. the last and final addition they added was the clover and bull patch on the back neck. the jerseys are still classic and will never get old.

Knicks and Lakers should never change their uniforms either.

Im looking at these pics thinking its so many irrelevant teams in the NBA that dont have a chance to win ****. :lol:

Last edited:
Btw...Sherron was just cut by the Spurs. Grand total of four days in camp.

Hawks are still gonna be a playoff team with that squad. No pics of Lou Will? Devin Harris is with them too now, forgot all about that.

It'll be interesting how they juggle the minutes between Teague, Harris, Williams and Morrow.

Well Morrow is a straight up shooting guard...he'll work well with all of those guys penetrating and kicking out to him. Bet Josh Smith has a career year this year now that JJ is gone.

Back
Top Bottom