Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Denver Broncos

• Kansas City Chiefs

• San Diego Chargers

• Total voters
Ya Manning looked good but I'll wait till halfway through the season to start really getting excited.

:lol: of course...

- I hope we take care of Tennessee. CJ(2k) hasn't been himself and i hope he doesn't get kick-started vs. our defense (could be very likely) :lol: :smh:

Dont see this happening. I like the chances of SP95 and Co stepping up to bottle him up

Last edited:
Raiders and Chiefs battling to be the worst team in the division. My money is on KC, but not by much.

San Diego looks great so far, which seems to be a blessing and a curse. I'm not convinced Norv is the answer for San Diego, and with him winning early it can only convince management that he is the right man for the job. Let's see Norv get to the playoffs and get something out of this group.

Raiders and Chiefs battling to be the worst team in the division. My money is on KC, but not by much.

San Diego looks great so far, which seems to be a blessing and a curse. I'm not convinced Norv is the answer for San Diego, and with him winning early it can only convince management that he is the right man for the job. Let's see Norv get to the playoffs and get something out of this group.

This the Chiefs have more talent than we do and it's almost the same team that made the playoffs. I guess Bill Simmons was right on Romeo.

Lol, it's ironic that the team being favored to win the division according to the poll is tied for last. Still rooting for the Raiders tho haha.

Season isn't over yet... but at the rate we're going 6 wins might be a stretch :smh: :lol:

At least D-Moe is back. I just wanna see him get off again.

Last edited:
-Knapp's offense doesn't work here
-Carson doesn't trust anybody but DMC and Moore and cause of that he is so conservative
-This Zone Blocking Scheme didn't working for DMC in 09 and it's not working now.
-the D Line is horrible at getting Pressure on the QB. After this season I hope Kelly and Seymour are gone
-We have the worst DB combo is all of football

It's so Hard being a Raider fan :smh:

-Knapp's offense doesn't work here
-Carson doesn't trust anybody but DMC and Moore and cause of that he is so conservative
-This Zone Blocking Scheme didn't working for DMC in 09 and it's not working now.
-the D Line is horrible at getting Pressure on the QB. After this season I hope Kelly and Seymour are gone
-We have the worst DB combo is all of football

It's so Hard being a Raider fan :smh:

The sad thing is people were saying we were going to have one of the, if not the, best defensive tackle tandem because of Seymour and Kelly. We get 1 sack between the two of them probably every 3 weeks.

Can't say I didn't get my hopes up for this season because I really thought we'd make it a challenge for division but everything stated in what I quoted is spot on, especially the DB situation :x

Regardless of the 3 picks in one quarter I still think Peyton is going to lead Denver to take the division. I'd put the Chargers in it but they find a way to **** up somehow every season.

Thursday's updates

Kansas City coach Romeo Crennel said Thursday that tight end Kevin Boss (concussion) and receiver Devon Wylie (hamstring) will be doubtful to play Sunday at New Orleans.

Oakland coach Dennis Allen told reporters why he thinks Michael Huff could be a good cornerback. He practiced there some Wednesday with the Raiders’ cornerbacks depleted. Inside the Bay Area reports Joselio Hanson and Pat Lee are Oakland’s starting cornerbacks going into the Pittsburgh game, but Huff could be in the mix.

Injured San Diego left tackle Jared Gaither will not play Sunday against Atlanta, but he is slowly coming back from a back injury that has kept him out since the beginning of training camp. Undrafted rookie Mike Harris has ably replaced Gaither, but Harris will have a tough test against Atlanta's John Abraham on Sunday.

Oakland quarterback Carson Palmer expressed his thoughts on the replacement officials.

One guy to watch

By Bill Williamson | ESPN.com

One player to watch from each AFC West team in Week 3:

Denver, quarterback Peyton Manning: Manning struggled badly in the first quarter of a loss at Atlanta on Monday night. He just looked out of sync. He showed that he, indeed, has rust after missing all of last season. He was terrific in Week 1, but he was sloppy and not in control in Atlanta early. Yes, he bounced back, but his three interceptions killed the Broncos. Can he rebound at home against Houston?

Kansas City, running back Jamaal Charles: Charles was banged up and he left Sunday's lopsided loss at Buffalo after hurting his surgically repaired knee. The Chiefs said Charles is healthy. He needs to make a difference on the ground at New Orleans.

Oakland, linebacker Rolando McClain: McClain seemed to make strides in Week 1 after an up-and-down first two NFL seasons. However, he was exploited Sunday at Miami. He struggles in coverage and he looks like he is still having issues as a 4-3 middle linebacker. He needs to make some plays against Pittsburgh.

San Diego, linebacker Donald Butler: This is a star in the making. San Diego’s defense is playing at a high level and this youngster is a big reason why. He is a joy to watch. He has to keep it up against a potent Atlanta offense.

Whoa

Backup quarterback Brock Osweiler caused a bit of a stir in Denver when he said he was warming up late against Atlanta on Monday night because it would have been him, not Peyton Manning, who would have thrown the Hail Mary if the Broncos had been in the situation to throw one in the final seconds of the 27-21 loss in Atlanta.

Manning, who has never been known for having a huge gun, was asked about his arm strength Wednesday. His answer: “I am what I am. It is what it is. Whatever. Whichever expression is appropriate for that. I don’t really know what to tell you.”

I have a feeling Manning may tire of questions about his arm strength after every interception or Denver loss. But he'd better get used to it. I don’t see the questions ending.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/48700/so-peyton-about-that-arm-strength

I guess it is true.

Interesting week here...

- SD's gonna have their work cut out this weekend w/ Atlanta in town.

- I see them picking on Cason all day. :lol:

- I don't mind Jackie Battle getting touches this week and giving Mathews an extra week off.

- New Orleans doesn't start the season 0-3. Chiefs gonna be in for a long day in the Superdome.

- Watch the Raiders take this game vs. Pittsburgh though. I see this as that game where Oakland wakes up at home and smashes on Ben. (or I could be completely wrong and they lay another egg.) :lol:

- I see Peyton rebounding here vs. the Texans. Helps they're back home. Should be a good game both ways.

I'm going Chargers over Falcons in a close one-score game, New Orleans over KC big, Steelers over Oakland by 10, Houston over Denver by 3. Big game for the Foster/Tate combo.

Everyone in the AFC West is going to lose this week.

Back
Top Bottom