[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

i was offered gallo and rubio for evans and d wright. take it?

id say do it.
I think my boy is having 2nd thoughts so thinking about giving him hawes for rubio and evans for gallo.

So I'm in one league and I haven't been following player news and injuries so much this year. Someone offered me Eric Gordon for ray Allen. Hats a no brained, isn't it? Am I missing something here? I know both have been injured.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

So I'm in one league and I haven't been following player news and injuries so much this year. Someone offered me Eric Gordon for ray Allen. Hats a no brained, isn't it? Am I missing something here? I know both have been injured.

yes take that trade immediately! I ended up doing the deal: Reke and Hawes for Gallo and Rubio (my p/u)

Manu, Z-Bo and Brook Lopez all on my squad. My team is DONE.
laugh.gif

Should I try to unload J Kidd? He is doing decent. He isn't producing as much as I would want him to. I know someone would want to pick him up.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma

Should I try to unload J Kidd? He is doing decent. I just honestly don't know what to do with the guy. He isn't producing as much as I would want him to.
Really? I've been reading that he is borderline droppable
laugh.gif

Trade Bosh for Aldrige? Bosh has the better numbers now but will it eventually turn the other way?

Eh I wouldn't say its unreasonable or disrespectful.... Just not sure if he will really consider that trade
laugh.gif

Hey Odom or Batum? Both are coming off the bench. And so far their numbers are similar...What do you guys think?

I'd rather have Batum right now.  Man, as soon as I deal Tyreke he goes off under his new coach but I got faith in my pickups: Gallo and Rubio

harden and thornton are ballin right now, wade is good but no 3's really kills it for me. id rather have harden and thornton

I've got someone willing to trade me Carmello Anthony for Gerald Wallace and Joakim Noah. Should I take Melo for those two? Wallace had a big game last night but I don't know if he will be consistent.

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

I've got someone willing to trade me Carmello Anthony for Gerald Wallace and Joakim Noah. Should I take Melo for those two? Wallace had a big game last night but I don't know if he will be consistent.

I'd have to see the rest of your team.  Just looking at that trade I rather have Melo.

I'd have to see the rest of your team.  Just looking at that trade I rather have Melo.

yeah i'd do it. wallace has been good but hes no melo, joakim is replaceable...he's overrated in fantasy

mad.gif
 @ Eric Gordon missing 2-3 weeks after playing 2 games in the season. I took a huge risk drafting him as my second pick.
frown.gif

who do I bench?
nash against portland
or rubio against cleveland
i'm in an espn league where it's plus/minus pts.

Originally Posted by diew its james

yeah i'd do it. wallace has been good but hes no melo, joakim is replaceable...he's overrated in fantasy

This is my current team. I'm in a 12 team league, and I'm thinking that if I could land Melo, I'd dominate with 3 1st round picks (Love, Wade, and Melo)

Back
Top Bottom