Send Wesley Matthews, Por SG from F to Aint Easy
Send Brandon Bass, Bos PF from UTIL to Aint Easy
Receive Amare Stoudemire, NY C from Aint Easy to Bench
Receive Ricky Rubio, Min PG from Aint Easy to Bench
Receive Tyler Hansbrough, Ind PF from Aint Easy to Bench
Receive Caron Butler, LAC SF from Aint Easy to Bench

Originally Posted by RFX45

mad.gif
 @ Eric Gordon missing 2-3 weeks after playing 2 games in the season. I took a huge risk drafting him as my second pick.
frown.gif

me too
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I'd have to see the rest of your team.  Just looking at that trade I rather have Melo.

yeah i'd do it. wallace has been good but hes no melo, joakim is replaceable...he's overrated in fantasy

This is my current team. I'm in a 12 team league, and I'm thinking that if I could land Melo, I'd dominate with 3 1st round picks (Love, Wade, and Melo)
eek.gif
 Do that trade then didn't know you were the side getting Melo.  For that price, it's worth it. 

yeah i'd do it. wallace has been good but hes no melo, joakim is replaceable...he's overrated in fantasy

This is my current team. I'm in a 12 team league, and I'm thinking that if I could land Melo, I'd dominate with 3 1st round picks (Love, Wade, and Melo)
eek.gif
 Do that trade then didn't know you were the side getting Melo.  For that price, it's worth it. 

also how did you get wade and kevin love on your team?

/\ Well me and 11 guys at my job are in the league together. A guy I work with every day wanted Kyrie Irving really bad because he's been doing decent numbers recently AND he's from Cleveland so he likes the Cavs. He wanted to take a gamble of Irving having a good rookie season so he offered me Wade in return for Irving and John Wall earlier this morning. I didn't hesitate to pull the trigger on the trade.... ol boy had some of our co-workers in the league mad at him after it went through though
laugh.gif

Just landed D Waaaaaaade and gave up Monta Ellis.
eek.gif

pimp.gif
 no 3s but just need Wade to get healthy.  If trade doesn't get vetoed my new big 3 are CP3, D Wade, and Al Jeff.

eek.gif

also how did you get wade and kevin love on your team?

Seriously, thats my question too, especially in a 12 team league.

J Rich and D. Wright (showed signs of life 2nite) are on the wire. Worth dropping Paul George for them? I'm kinda sold on George; he may be the sleeper(s) of this year.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Manu, Z-Bo and Brook Lopez all on my squad. My team is DONE.
laugh.gif

i hear you man, i have lopez and manu on my squad AND theres no one worth picking up on fa yet

Should I hold on to Z-Bo and D.Harris?
Was considering adding Marshon Brooks and Richard Jefferson.

^considering that this season of fantasy basketball is only 13 weeks long and zbo is out 6-8 weeks(more than half of the season) i would consider dropping him for another player. if you hold onto him you might not make the playoffs. harris has been a disappointment this season and if you can drop him for a better pg i would do that

Send Roy Hibbert, Ind C from C to Aint Easy
Send Eric Gordon*, Nor SG from Bench to Aint Easy
Receive Amare Stoudemire, NY C from Aint Easy to Bench
Receive Tyler Hansbrough, Ind PF from Aint Easy to Bench

i have gordon and was looking to move him...what ya think...this was offered

^i feel that gordon produces very well when he plays. if you have a good team and can hold off on trading gordon then i wouldn't do that trade. hibberts has been playing better this season so i dont think you should trade him. if you really need rebounds and blocks i guess trade but i would hold off

What do you all think of this trade: KD and Duncan for Blake Griffin and Kobe???

Originally Posted by zdawgz

What do you all think of this trade: KD and Duncan for Blake Griffin and Kobe???
Whoever is getting blake and kobe wins that trade easily. 

When do you guys suggest re picking up Z Bo, Manu, or Brook? I was thinking about 2 wks before their return but I've heard about other people picking them up now and stashing them. I could technically pull that move off because I end up benching my two lower tier players. P. George and Okafor, each week when my lineup is full.

Hey NT, what do y'all think about someone offering me Kevin Love and Gallinari for Lebron James and Kyrie Irving?

Originally Posted by airpirate545

Hey NT, what do y'all think about someone offering me Kevin Love and Gallinari for Lebron James and Kyrie Irving?

not bad you're trading 3s for assts basically. 

Should I drop Jameer Nelson for Luke Ridnour or Iman Shumpert?

Keep on eye on Byron Mullens, Markieff Morris

^Sorry for not making it clear. I have Tyreke and I offered him up for Jrue, but I'm not so sure. Seconding guessing if I should go through with it. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom