[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

What's all the hype around Iman Shumpert right now about?
he's a rookie on fire, averaging 2 stls a game, a 3pter, and a decent number of assts. 
Shumpert's a beast. He's filling all categories right now. I scooped him after the first preseason game (Homer pickup) then had to drop him cuz of the injury. But as soon as he came back I picked him back up. 
On another note. Nick Young is on my last nerve right now. Its hard to drop a guy who looks to score as his only reason to be on the court. But he has been absolute trash all season except for like 1 or 2 games. The only person worth picking up is Nate or Speights tho so I dont know if I can do it. Prolly just put him on the trading block and see if I get any bites. 
i think shumpert is only temporary fantasy gold. when baron comes back i doubt shumpert will have same  value so you should sell high, maybe in 2 weeks

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

Horford & Gay are killin me
they'll bounce back man.  these two are so slept on but are so dominant on the stat sheet. i just traded for gallo and horford.  hope they aren't hurt and can remain healthy. 

Traded Stephen Jackson for Paul George..Good move?
heres my lineup btw(16 team lg) 2-0

Rubio

S.Jackson

Melo

Randolph

Emeka

Brand 

Camby

Belinelli

Chalmers

Delfino

Shumpert

Markieff Morris

Boris Diaw

was offered J. Jack, Wall, and N. Young for Wade 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
.  I'm hoping Horford didn't do any damage and bounces back. cp3 looking unstoppable last night and putting up a monster line 
smokin.gif
eek.gif

AYO. Someone in my league just dropped Stephen Curry. I dropped a bum and picked him up real quick! Y'all think it was a good move? I googled his injury and it said he's out indefinitely but he could be back in less than 10 days. If he turns out to go back to normal I should have a pretty good squad. 12 team league btw:

adding steph curry was a great move. if he doesn't come back you can always drop him again. i'm hoping to steal z bo, brook, and/ or manu right before they come back.

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

AYO. Someone in my league just dropped Stephen Curry. I dropped a bum and picked him up real quick! Y'all think it was a good move? I googled his injury and it said he's out indefinitely but he could be back in less than 10 days. If he turns out to go back to normal I should have a pretty good squad. 12 team league btw:

you won.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Someone just dropped Z-Bo... and we have TWO IR spots
laugh.gif
is he really not even worth the stash on the IR???

Ended up getting Z-Bo and dropping Speights.... Picked up Chuck Hayes for good measure and threw him and Z-Bo on the IR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^its almost a coin flip between the two..... Brand IMO offers the higher upside if he ever gets back into the swing of things.

Horford is highly unlikely to play again this season

smfh..Offered the trade for Captain Jack for Paul George and just when I was about to cancel the offer dude accepted it..now the trade is a done deal 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w

Thoughts on a Dorrell Wright & George Hill for Luis Scola & Randy Foye trade?

basically trading for luis scola. i like scola but he doesnt give blocks or steals so its basically 3s for rebounds to me
Not even. I drafted Scola in hopes of him giving me about 15-20 PPG and 7-10 RPG, but he barely even gets any rebounds now.
30t6p3b.gif

Should I drop Okur and pick up Jermaine O'Neal?

should I drop Richard Jefferson for Kemba? My league scoring is just total points (FGM, 3PFGM, Points, Assists, Reb, Stls, DD, TD)

30t6p3b.gif
 not again D Wade ughh.  thought I was getting a deal giving up Monta. Get healthy and I might have to send him off to get K Love. 

/\ Same thing I said. I gave up Kyrie Irving and John Wall for him. Thought I was getting a deal but at this rate it's looking like I might have taken an L

Back
Top Bottom