[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

drop jimmer. he's not worth having unless you're in a really deep league.  I'd take chalmers over him right now.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

What should i do with tony douglas
I am in for waivers to grab jameer nelson and drop him.  Smart?
I figure once b. diddy is healthy he is then num 3 behind shumpert so grab a starter now.

I also and stuck with jimmer right now.....not too sure what to do with him drop him for Chalmers? Carl Landry? Shawn Merrion? maybe tyrus thomas?

you have chalmers, landry, and tyrus in your FA and you have jimmer on your team? thats terrible...

drop douglas add jameer/chalmers
drop jimmer add landry/thomas, i'd go with landry for now because he seems to be in better shape and hornets have no real offense besides him and jarett jack...i guess marco also but hes not really worth having unless you're in a deep league

dorell looks like he's playing with a renewed confidence. worth dropping paul george for him? I think I want to see one more solid game from him though

Originally Posted by diew its james

^no. hes going to need to show more to be dropped for paul george.

happy.gif
 good looking out man. i feel guilty for dropping him after seeing him balling tonight. i dropped him for george after his back to back 0 pt games. what kinda stats should I expect from him that would make him worthy to be picked up and drop george?

honestly the only way i will drop george for dorell is if dorell plays exactly like how he did last season or better. right now george is averaging 5pts less than what dorell had last year, but all his other stats are almost identical to what dorell put up last season. i don't see dorell playing as well as he did last season so as of now i would not drop paul george. who else is droppable on your team?

honestly the only way i will drop george for dorell is if dorell plays exactly like how he did last season or better. right now george is averaging 5pts less than what dorell had last year, but all his other stats are almost identical to what dorell put up last season. i don't see dorell playing as well as he did last season so as of now i would not drop paul george. who else is droppable on your team?
roll.gif
no one!  My reasoning for dropping dorell is george's floor is close to dorell's ceiling for this yr.  Thinking about offering Rubio and George for Lowry and Dudley; drop dudley and scoop Wright.
10 team H2H Cat

PG-Paul, Rubio, Conley

SG-Wade, P. George

SF-Diaw, Gallo

PF-Horford, Hump, Ibaka

C-Jefferson Okafor

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

roll.gif
no one!  My reasoning for dropping dorell is george's floor is close to dorell's ceiling for this yr.  Thinking about offering Rubio and George for Lowry and Dudley; drop dudley and scoop Wright.
10 team H2H Cat

PG-Paul, Rubio, Conley

SG-Wade, P. George

SF-Diaw, Gallo

PF-Horford, Hump, Ibaka

C-Jefferson Okafor

not sure if someone will bite on that lowry trade. i'd still wait it out on dorell though.

some one dropped stuckey in my league

should i drop jimmer for him?  He is injured now, but sore groin listed as day to day.  He should start over Brandon Knight though when he is healthy?  If not def better then jimmer.

doubt my boy takes the deal but how does conley or rubio and p. george for holiday and ariza sound? I ideally am trying pull Diaw and George for Iggy and Ariza.

doubt my boy takes the deal but how does conley or rubio and p. george for holiday and ariza sound? I ideally am trying pull Diaw and George for Iggy and Ariza.

i think you should just keep diaw and george, they contribute more through the statsheet.

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w

Thoughts on a Dorrell Wright & George Hill for Luis Scola & Randy Foye trade?

basically trading for luis scola. i like scola but he doesnt give blocks or steals so its basically 3s for rebounds to me

Someone just dropped Z-Bo... and we have TWO IR spots
laugh.gif
is he really not even worth the stash on the IR???

i think you should just keep diaw and george, they contribute more through the statsheet.
true but I'd drop ariza and hopefully scoop D Wright if that makes a difference. 

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

What's all the hype around Iman Shumpert right now about?
he's a rookie on fire, averaging 2 stls a game, a 3pter, and a decent number of assts. 

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

What's all the hype around Iman Shumpert right now about?
he's a rookie on fire, averaging 2 stls a game, a 3pter, and a decent number of assts. 
Shumpert's a beast. He's filling all categories right now. I scooped him after the first preseason game (Homer pickup) then had to drop him cuz of the injury. But as soon as he came back I picked him back up. 
On another note. Nick Young is on my last nerve right now. Its hard to drop a guy who looks to score as his only reason to be on the court. But he has been absolute trash all season except for like 1 or 2 games. The only person worth picking up is Nate or Speights tho so I dont know if I can do it. Prolly just put him on the trading block and see if I get any bites. 

Back
Top Bottom