2012 Lexus LFA vs. 2012 Nissan GT-R Vol. 1320

R-35 is a beast. i feel like im the only person that was never much of a LFA fan from jump.

R-35 is a beast. i feel like im the only person that was never much of a LFA fan from jump.

i want a LFA, but damn i wouldnt even pay that price for a lexus even if i had Baby money.

i want a LFA, but damn i wouldnt even pay that price for a lexus even if i had Baby money.

Will definitely go for the G-TR, you can't even own a LFA you have to lease it off Lexus first then after the lease they decide whether to sell it to you or take it back. I personally fell like the LFA is way overpriced but still is a gorgeous car just not for the price

Will definitely go for the G-TR, you can't even own a LFA you have to lease it off Lexus first then after the lease they decide whether to sell it to you or take it back. I personally fell like the LFA is way overpriced but still is a gorgeous car just not for the price

I love the LFA for all that it is, but I knew that it was gonna get smoked. 
frown.gif

GT-R is an amazing car, and when you factor in the price of each, it becomes sort of comical the value that's in that vehicle.

I love the LFA for all that it is, but I knew that it was gonna get smoked. 
frown.gif

GT-R is an amazing car, and when you factor in the price of each, it becomes sort of comical the value that's in that vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom