2012 Lexus LFA vs. 2012 Nissan GT-R Vol. 1320

GT-R was a given, but that LFA is a thing of beauty when driven. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I'd rather have a LFA...for stunting purposes...
This man knows what he is talking about. yes the GTR is faster...but then again the GTR is as fast or faster than a 911 Turbo. It's not just about speed. Neither the LFA or the GT-R is slow. But driving around in a car that's worth $400k >>> All. Also the LFA will still get to 200MPH top speed. Not exactly slow.

It's all about exclusivity.

This man knows what he is talking about. yes the GTR is faster...but then again the GTR is as fast or faster than a 911 Turbo. It's not just about speed. Neither the LFA or the GT-R is slow. But driving around in a car that's worth $400k >>> All. Also the LFA will still get to 200MPH top speed. Not exactly slow.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

911 Turbo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GT-R

yes SRS, looks and performance wise

exclusivity is overated when your car is supposed to be a HALO getting beat by something thats PENNIES to da dollar cheaper factory VS factory

i can think of ALOT smarter ways to spend da rest of that change.

Lexus sure put da L in LFA

exclusivity is overated when your car is supposed to be a HALO getting beat by something thats PENNIES to da dollar cheaper factory VS factory

i can think of ALOT smarter ways to spend da rest of that change.

Lexus sure put da L in LFA

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I think that's the point he was trying to make....

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I think that's the point he was trying to make....

I would never, ever spend $400k on a Lexus. That's Lambo money, hell I could buy 2 lambos with that cash.

I'd buy a GTR and save the remaining $310,000.

I would never, ever spend $400k on a Lexus. That's Lambo money, hell I could buy 2 lambos with that cash.

I'd buy a GTR and save the remaining $310,000.

Originally Posted by scshift

and this is what people aren't understanding....

Originally Posted by scshift

and this is what people aren't understanding....

Back
Top Bottom