2012 Lexus LFA vs. 2012 Nissan GT-R Vol. 1320

Theres at least 4 GT-Rs here at my school, and I see at least one of em daily - this is strictly on campus. Theyre a dime a dozen down here. Great car, but if I had the money for either, LF-A without question. Funny how people complain about 400k for a "lexus" is ridiculous (even though its a limited car that Lexus is losing money on) when a couple years back people were laughing at the thought of 80 for a Nissan. Different rungs on the ladder.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Lexus > Nissan
ummm...no

especially when lexus is just rebadged toyotas and drive bland as hell...
I love Nissan, own a '10 Nissan Maxima Sport and love it to death, but I aint blind enough to say that Nissan > Lexus. The IS-F ,GS400, and LS are miles ahead of Nissan. Now Lexus has no answer for the GTR (in the same class), or the 370Z, but overall Lexus > Nissan.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Lexus > Nissan
ummm...no

especially when lexus is just rebadged toyotas and drive bland as hell...
I love Nissan, own a '10 Nissan Maxima Sport and love it to death, but I aint blind enough to say that Nissan > Lexus. The IS-F ,GS400, and LS are miles ahead of Nissan. Now Lexus has no answer for the GTR (in the same class), or the 370Z, but overall Lexus > Nissan.

exclusivity is SOOOO overated to me..i mean da damn thing can't beat a car pennies to da dollar cheaper, and its way too

designed for it to lose like that, but because its not over produced like that its "better"?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Says the guy who collects somewhat exclusive and hard to find sneakers. Dude you contradict yourself so much it's not even funny.

exclusivity is SOOOO overated to me..i mean da damn thing can't beat a car pennies to da dollar cheaper, and its way too

designed for it to lose like that, but because its not over produced like that its "better"?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Says the guy who collects somewhat exclusive and hard to find sneakers. Dude you contradict yourself so much it's not even funny.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Im saying...
laugh.gif

Ninja your argument derailed once buddy posted those Lap results... now you're just rambling
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Im saying...
laugh.gif

Ninja your argument derailed once buddy posted those Lap results... now you're just rambling
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

Originally Posted by OkayKK

LFA is truly amazing, but I can't look past the automatic transmission.

They're both automatic
The LFA isn't an automatic neither is the GTR. They are automated clutch MANUAL transmissions. They have clutches just like manuals, just that an electro-hydraulic  or similar mechanism engages the clutch instead of your foot. Don't confuse these with the manu-matic transmissions, which are true automatics that mimic gear changing functionality...like Tiptronic.

Here is a  non-exhaustive list of cars that utilize versions of automated manual transmissions. I'd scoop most of them if I could.

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

Originally Posted by OkayKK

LFA is truly amazing, but I can't look past the automatic transmission.

They're both automatic
The LFA isn't an automatic neither is the GTR. They are automated clutch MANUAL transmissions. They have clutches just like manuals, just that an electro-hydraulic  or similar mechanism engages the clutch instead of your foot. Don't confuse these with the manu-matic transmissions, which are true automatics that mimic gear changing functionality...like Tiptronic.

Here is a  non-exhaustive list of cars that utilize versions of automated manual transmissions. I'd scoop most of them if I could.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Lol you guys think its easy to get a cgt?
In terms of its price? or rarity? Either way, I'm a 21 year old college student, so yea it's definitely not easy in my current situation. But, I am certain that I'll be able to own 1, one day. 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Lol you guys think its easy to get a cgt?
In terms of its price? or rarity? Either way, I'm a 21 year old college student, so yea it's definitely not easy in my current situation. But, I am certain that I'll be able to own 1, one day. 

Rarity and price. What makes you so certain bro? There are no guarantees in life you could afford one. Unless you're a trustfund baby or already got the dough yourself. Just saying.

Rarity and price. What makes you so certain bro? There are no guarantees in life you could afford one. Unless you're a trustfund baby or already got the dough yourself. Just saying.

The cheapest one to scoop up would be the Toyota MR-S (SMG). 

The cheapest one to scoop up would be the Toyota MR-S (SMG). 

Back
Top Bottom