2012 News!!

Keep then 4's... everything else lemme get it! Im dying for some Xs and my XIVs are all beat I love em

the info is appreciated, but getting a little out of control.  now we're getting into 2012 releases when all of the 2011 releases haven't been confirmed yet?  half of the stuff posted in this 2012 thread was just posted in a 2011 thread.  its safe to say that anything can be changed when its not confirmed and a year away from the release date right?   so even though i'm sure the sources are legit, it might as well be a rumor if you're gonna have to make a new thread changing the info every few weeks. 
frown.gif

the info is appreciated, but getting a little out of control.  now we're getting into 2012 releases when all of the 2011 releases haven't been confirmed yet?  half of the stuff posted in this 2012 thread was just posted in a 2011 thread.  its safe to say that anything can be changed when its not confirmed and a year away from the release date right?   so even though i'm sure the sources are legit, it might as well be a rumor if you're gonna have to make a new thread changing the info every few weeks. 
frown.gif

I would think the cements are pretty set in stone since they just did white and cements.. Either way its gonna be a slow year for me. I don't plan on copping as much in 2011 or 2012...

I would think the cements are pretty set in stone since they just did white and cements.. Either way its gonna be a slow year for me. I don't plan on copping as much in 2011 or 2012...

Originally Posted by wrukus

frown.gif

This.

frown.gif

This.

besides the no brainer pick ups ive actually been waiting for the 17's to come back...... i hope they do the white/black/blues
pimp.gif
and white/reds
pimp.gif
my pairs get beat to death i wonder if the suitcase will come back around for the retro???

besides the no brainer pick ups ive actually been waiting for the 17's to come back...... i hope they do the white/black/blues
pimp.gif
and white/reds
pimp.gif
my pairs get beat to death i wonder if the suitcase will come back around for the retro???

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

frown.gif

This.

This...x2

Also...<yawn> on the Military IV's if the quality is ANYTHING like the last time they released...dripping with whackjuice...

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

frown.gif

This.

This...x2

Also...<yawn> on the Military IV's if the quality is ANYTHING like the last time they released...dripping with whackjuice...

I can't wait for the Ingiglos to drop. Those and the playoff 13s are probably my favorite pairs of all time and it would be a dream if they both released in the same year. We'll see what happens.

I can't wait for the Ingiglos to drop. Those and the playoff 13s are probably my favorite pairs of all time and it would be a dream if they both released in the same year. We'll see what happens.

laugh.gif
 everybody was saying the blue pack that one guy was talking about a few days ago was ducktales. Im liking just about all of those shoes on the 2012 list 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 everybody was saying the blue pack that one guy was talking about a few days ago was ducktales. Im liking just about all of those shoes on the 2012 list 
pimp.gif

cement IV's are the only ones I care about

I'd get XIV's on sale

and I never did care for the X's

cement IV's are the only ones I care about

I'd get XIV's on sale

and I never did care for the X's

Back
Top Bottom