2012 News!!

I love all this heat, but again, these are all POTENTIAL releases. So until I see that confirmation, I'm not getting my hopes up. Chicago X's been rumored FOREVER, would LOVE to have them, but again Rumored 2011 release turning into rumored 2012 release...

I love all this heat, but again, these are all POTENTIAL releases. So until I see that confirmation, I'm not getting my hopes up. Chicago X's been rumored FOREVER, would LOVE to have them, but again Rumored 2011 release turning into rumored 2012 release...

I'm excited about the Cement IV's and Indiglos.

They should've came with a diff. c/w on the XVII's though.

I'm excited about the Cement IV's and Indiglos.

They should've came with a diff. c/w on the XVII's though.

no more damn packs... also i see the obsidian 12s being nubuck and most people hating them.

no more damn packs... also i see the obsidian 12s being nubuck and most people hating them.

one last thought, so we moved on to 17 retros, where the hell are the 16s? i hadnt seen any info for a release this year, as always the 16 will be a great forgotten shoe.

one last thought, so we moved on to 17 retros, where the hell are the 16s? i hadnt seen any info for a release this year, as always the 16 will be a great forgotten shoe.

chi 10s
cement 4s
11/12 pack
eek.gif

all copped!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wrukus

the info is appreciated, but getting a little out of control.  now we're getting into 2012 releases when all of the 2011 releases haven't been confirmed yet?  half of the stuff posted in this 2012 thread was just posted in a 2011 thread.  its safe to say that anything can be changed when its not confirmed and a year away from the release date right?   so even though i'm sure the sources are legit, it might as well be a rumor if you're gonna have to make a new thread changing the info every few weeks. 
frown.gif

I wrote that 2011 list and there is maybe two things that hasnt been confirmed. at least not yet. everythng else was right.
N im hopin the stell 10's dont have the toecap cuz i personally dnt like the toecap either

the info is appreciated, but getting a little out of control.  now we're getting into 2012 releases when all of the 2011 releases haven't been confirmed yet?  half of the stuff posted in this 2012 thread was just posted in a 2011 thread.  its safe to say that anything can be changed when its not confirmed and a year away from the release date right?   so even though i'm sure the sources are legit, it might as well be a rumor if you're gonna have to make a new thread changing the info every few weeks. 
frown.gif

I wrote that 2011 list and there is maybe two things that hasnt been confirmed. at least not yet. everythng else was right.
N im hopin the stell 10's dont have the toecap cuz i personally dnt like the toecap either

Originally Posted by thebeast23

frown.gif

like i said, the info is definitely appreciated.  just seemed like you were getting a little ahead of yourself.  your 2011 thread had cement 4s and 10s(both are shoes that i'm waiting on) dropping this year.  now they're popping up in a 2012 thread.  you're getting our hopes up then letting us down.  i'm not flaming you, just saying maybe wait til its a little more concrete before creating a thread.  on another note, i agree that the 10s are cleaner without the toe cap, but i would cop for sure if they had it this time around.  seeing that they've already retrod these, the toecap would set them apart nicely without jb having to butcher some other part of the shoe.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

frown.gif

like i said, the info is definitely appreciated.  just seemed like you were getting a little ahead of yourself.  your 2011 thread had cement 4s and 10s(both are shoes that i'm waiting on) dropping this year.  now they're popping up in a 2012 thread.  you're getting our hopes up then letting us down.  i'm not flaming you, just saying maybe wait til its a little more concrete before creating a thread.  on another note, i agree that the 10s are cleaner without the toe cap, but i would cop for sure if they had it this time around.  seeing that they've already retrod these, the toecap would set them apart nicely without jb having to butcher some other part of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom