2012 News!!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

My source was right again as I stated in the thread about the Cement IV by Greatest Goliath who was saying everyone should be patient because they're dropping this year, which they are not.

My source was also right about XIVs being pushed to next year as well and he also mentioned Xs for 2012 now instead of this year.

He always comes through with the goods!
pimp.gif

Your Right I was Incorrect because I was Last told that they were coming out near the end of the year. Oh Well Dont really care about that anymore. Can't wait to cop.

if the 4s are like the CDP, Im good.. 11s prolly gon be icey but fa 3 DS months before yellowing.. everyone wants blk & indiglo 14s suddenly?? & why the 17s and no 16s yet?? #cmonson
Guess I gotta wait til I buy equity w/i NIKE to get the quality I want..

I will be done copping new releases after this. Gonna go back and get older stuff I missed out on. Nice to see stuff re-releasing.

I will be done copping new releases after this. Gonna go back and get older stuff I missed out on. Nice to see stuff re-releasing.

I had a dream about some all Navy Blue XI's with the leather upper and white shoe strings. Picture the Cool Grey's All navy Blue. Someone please PS one for me???? 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I had a dream about some all Navy Blue XI's with the leather upper and white shoe strings. Picture the Cool Grey's All navy Blue. Someone please PS one for me???? 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

One of each pair there...

long hair don't carebear.

(Nike Air in the back would be fair).

One of each pair there...

long hair don't carebear.

(Nike Air in the back would be fair).

WOW we havent even hit quarter of the year and they already have 2012 lined up for us. im already gonna stop after the cement 4s but i might pick up a few more pairs

WOW we havent even hit quarter of the year and they already have 2012 lined up for us. im already gonna stop after the cement 4s but i might pick up a few more pairs

They better get these IV's right

I remember how horrible my Military pair was...

lets get some better leather and paint

EDIT: why a pack though? I don't believe that. I think they're going to stick with the 11's for xmas thing they got going on...i sure hope so

They better get these IV's right

I remember how horrible my Military pair was...

lets get some better leather and paint

EDIT: why a pack though? I don't believe that. I think they're going to stick with the 11's for xmas thing they got going on...i sure hope so

Back
Top Bottom