WHITE/COLOMBIA BLUE-BLACK
indifferent.gif

did yall see the all white jordan 11 aniversary last year
laugh.gif

OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE
grin.gif

NT hype for any XI mid no matter the quality or color
ohwell.gif

I agree that the white XIs are the least sought after, but its still an XI so.... 

I said when the 11/12 CDP came out that I wished these were the shoes that came in the pack instead! Looks like my prayers have been answered and I can get 2 of my grails at one time!

I said when the 11/12 CDP came out that I wished these were the shoes that came in the pack instead! Looks like my prayers have been answered and I can get 2 of my grails at one time!

I know a lot of y'all might call me crazy, but I can really pass on that 11/12 pack. Have you seen what White patent 11's look like after a few years? I don't want to go through that again.

But ... if these 14's are dropping? I might have to cop all of them, especially the AIR JORDAN 14 RETRO WHITE/BLACK-VARSITY RED-METALLIC SILVER's. I need these in my life!!!

air-jordan-14-xiv-retro-white-black-varsity-red-metallic-silver-1.jpg

Hopefully they drop these too ... (since we're on the subject)

air-jordan-14-xiv-original-og-black-black-white-indiglo-2.jpg

air-jordan-14-xiv-original-og-low-varsity-royal-black-white-8.jpg

I know a lot of y'all might call me crazy, but I can really pass on that 11/12 pack. Have you seen what White patent 11's look like after a few years? I don't want to go through that again.

But ... if these 14's are dropping? I might have to cop all of them, especially the AIR JORDAN 14 RETRO WHITE/BLACK-VARSITY RED-METALLIC SILVER's. I need these in my life!!!

air-jordan-14-xiv-retro-white-black-varsity-red-metallic-silver-1.jpg

Hopefully they drop these too ... (since we're on the subject)

air-jordan-14-xiv-original-og-black-black-white-indiglo-2.jpg

air-jordan-14-xiv-original-og-low-varsity-royal-black-white-8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom