*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

Lions by 3, it's gonna be a sloppy game though, been raining all day in Chicago from what I've heard
That oversized ******g pig pen they call soldier field gonna be a mess.
sick.gif

RIP to someone's ankles tonight.

I'm going to keep saying this until it gets around that time....

....but I cannot wait until the division games start going on in full force....

:tongue:

1st place as we should be. :pimp:

We all know the division is going to come down between us and the Fudge Packers. That secondary is already suspect (speaking in football terms and sexuality) and with Woodson gone that might be the death blow.

1st place as we should be. :pimp:
We all know the division is going to come down between us and the Fudge Packers. That secondary is already suspect (speaking in football terms and sexuality) and with Woodson gone that might be the death blow.
Vikes ain't losing to y'all trash squad bruh

1st place as we should be. pimp.gif
We'll see how good yall really are starting Week 10. Texans, 49'ers, Vikes, Seahawks, Vikes again, and Packers ALL in a row...

Last edited:
#$%& you. All of you. Every last one of you. &%$# you all.

I truly believe deep in my soul that the Lions are a good football team. But dammit, they really need to start playing like one. I personally blame Linehan for the team of Scrub All-Stars taking the field in Honolulu Blue each week, but at this point who knows what the real problem is.

:stoneface:

I truly believe deep in my soul that the Lions are a good football team. But dammit, they really need to start playing like one. I personally blame Linehan for the team of Scrub All-Stars taking the field in Honolulu Blue each week, but at this point who knows what the real problem is.

The only thing I hate is that we didn't blow your sorry butts out yesterday with a total shutout. The Lions are trash and always will be. And Suh can go jump off a cliff He's the dirtiest player in the NFL

Last edited:
Yet, you've already lost to the Colts and ********??

Vikings getting exposed later this season is an even easier prediction than it was for the Cardinals

Yea and the Packers lost to the Colts too but beat the Texans plus the ******** lost to the Rams. That's some sucky logic you have there sir...

The sad thing is I believe the Lions are a good team. As bad as the offense has been we could easily be 5-1. We lost to the Vikings and Titans on special team blunders, and turned the ball over 3 times in the red zone against Chicago. Our defense has kept us in all of these games, we just are making horrible mistakes at the wrong time. Linehan's play calling though has bee abysmal, and I don't think it is just the players. I see plays were dudes are running routes to the same damn area, not even spreading the defense out. It is quite pathetic really. And Staffords mechanics have gone bad, I still can't understand why this hasn't been addressed by the coaches. And on defense we need to play up on the people at the line. I am so ******g tired of watching us let recievers get off the line without being jammed and getting easy catches because of it, especially with our **** *** corners. Jam the recievers and give the d-line to do work. So frustrating because these are things that should be easy to fix :smh::smh::smh:

Look at these lion fans coming in with the sad puppy dog eyes realizing there team aint **** :lol: :smokin

As a vikings fan, though i'm happy that we're 5-2, i know our season will be defined with what we do after the bye. I feel we need to get there at 7-3 for us to have a shot. Anything less, i think we're done. This TNF game is huge. We need this win, specially at home.

Then hopefully from there, if we want to think playoffs, i think we need at least 3 wins. It's gonna be tough but i'm looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom