*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

Are vikings fans concerned at all about not getting much experience outside of a dome? Only one game so far outside and they lost.

Talbert

nope, we are not concern. If we play good defense and dont turn the ball over. We got a huge chance of winning.

Real talk, the Bears ain't going to win ****.

It took two muffled punts for them to score more than 7 points on the Lions.

The only thing I hate is that we didn't blow your sorry butts out yesterday with a total shutout. The Lions are trash and always will be. And Suh can go jump off a cliff He's the dirtiest player in the NFL
How many turnovers? And you STILL only beat us by 6? That W came a gift box with flamboyant flowery wrapping paper and a big pretty pink bow on it just like you Bears fans like it.

BTW Lovie Smith, the NFL, and Jay himself all have agreed that the hit was not dirty. If you could take Brandon Marshall's shlong out of your mouth long enough to actually watch the replay you might agree.

:stoneface:

Jay got hurt and it was clear from that 1st pass he was hurt if it wasn't for that you dudes would have got hit with a 30 piece

Last edited:
Oh, okay. We're playing the "would have" game? In that case, if it wasn't for the RZ turnovers, you guys would have got hit with a 30 piece, too. Take your hypothetical *** elsewhere.

You bum *** lion fans been playing the "if" game all season **** outta here and take that L with you

Last edited:
I still rather be a fan of the Lions than the Bears.... :rofl:

I still rather have my starting QB be Shaun Hill than Jay Cutler :rofl:

And yes, the Lions of old are back :smh:

I still rather be a fan of the Lions than the Bears.... :rofl:
I still rather have my starting QB be Shaun Hill than Jay Cutler :rofl:
And yes, the Lions of old are back :smh:

>D

So you like losing? I mean hey, if my football team was irrelevant for half a decade I guess I would understand. What person would take a 2-4 record over a 5-1 record and being at the top of the division...oh wait...Lions "fans".

Also, prove to me Lions "fans" how Stafford is better than Cutler, because he sure doesn't look like that right now.

Y'all were talking a lot of mess before the season but the Madden Curse got you real good...or maybe your team just sucked all along.

And hate on Cutler all you want, 10-1 in his last 11 starts, you can't deny that. Won't even bring up Stafford's record. I bet Ponder's got a better record over the last 11.

Last edited:
can cutler lead a team in the 4th for a comeback win?

Well here's your answer:

Obviously Collins, Delhomme, McNabb, Brunell, Kitna, and Garcia don't count. More comeback wins that Romo, Vick, Schaub, Stafford, Freeman and Rodgers.

Last edited:
LOL Bears fans talking like they beat us by 30. Lions should have won but played poor football. The Bears still didn't look that impressive :rolleyes Not going to get into the Cutler- Stafford debate since Matt has looked like doo doo, but Cutler isn't anywhere near being elite either.

LOL Bears fans talking like they beat us by 30. Lions should have won but played poor football. The Bears still didn't look that impressive :rolleyes Not going to get into the Cutler- Stafford debate since Matt has looked like doo doo, but Cutler isn't anywhere near being elite either.

Gee, but they didn't win, and that's all that matters. We played ****** offensively as well but we didn't make excuses did we?

We didn't look all that impressive? You're right. But you don't always win via blowouts. Just look at our margin of victory in the rest of our wins. 21 turnovers the past 6 games, which is even better than the 85 Bears D through 6 games. We rank in the top 6 in all defensive categories. If that's not impressive to you well I don't know what to tell you. Once the offense meshes we will be tough to beat. With an underachieving offense, we're STILL killing teams. I firmly believe that we can hold the Lombardi Trophy when it's all said and done. The ONLY threats to the Bears in the playoffs are the Packers, G Men and 49ers. I don't take the Falcons seriously because they always **** the bed in the playoffs.

And I never said Cutler was elite, just saying I don't know how you can make the argument that Stafford is exponentially better.

Last edited:
Bears fans turning into the 09 Vikings fans :x Your blowout wins have been against ****** teams. I am glad you think your team has a great shot at holding up the Lombardi trophy, but don't act like you have had a tough schedule up until this point man. Bears are yet to enter the rough part of their schedule, I personally still think there is a good shot they miss the playoffs :D

Bears fans turning into the 09 Vikings fans :x Your blowout wins have been against ****** teams. I am glad you think your team has a great shot at holding up the Lombardi trophy, but don't act like you have had a tough schedule up until this point man. Bears are yet to enter the rough part of their schedule, I personally still think there is a good shot they miss the playoffs :D

All I hear is talk. The Lions are trash. Discredit our team all you want, but great teams beat up on trash teams period. I don't deny that we didn't have the toughest schedule but the results won't be different when we enter the second half of the season. Y'all irrelevant. Bottom line.

Also, since I don't have a rebuttal to Fraji, **** your fans and I hope the injuries keep piling up.

All I hear is talk. The Lions are trash. Discredit our team all you want, but great teams beat up on trash teams period. I don't deny that we didn't have the toughest schedule but the results won't be different when we enter the second half of the season. Y'all irrelevant. Bottom line.
Also, since I don't have a rebuttal to Fraji, **** your fans and I hope the injuries keep piling up.

You're right, the Bears beat up on the Lions. They won by 6 points, stomped them, buried them.

You're right, the Bears beat up on the Lions. They won by 6 points, stomped them, buried them.

I was referring to the other teams we won against actually, but Lions are STILL trash no matter how you spin it. Yeah we won by 6 points. Texans won against the Jets by 7 and won against trash teams, I guess they're garbage too.

Back
Top Bottom