*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

Get back to where you belong...DETROIT!

Last edited:
Lions get that PI call on the goal line like they should have, and were having a completely different conversation right now. But that's besides the point, there were too many mistakes and bad throws by Stafford to even gripe about this loss. Just pitiful.

Trash talk only works when you still have faith in your team and want to defend them.

I knew it was a wrap when they handed the ball of on second down before they kicked that field goal.

The 3 times this year the Lions were in a position to win with a single touchdown drive and couldn't get a single first down.

Shoutout to either JJ or Zyzz whichever one of yall stated the fire Linehan bandwagon, I want a seat up front.

You know its bad when other coaches are cutting into you about your horrible plays.

Last edited:
Trash talk only works when you still have faith in your team and want to defend them.
I knew it was a wrap when they handed the ball of on second down before they kicked that field goal.
The 3 times this year the Lions were in a position to win with a single touchdown drive and couldn't get a single first down.
Shoutout to either JJ or Zyzz whichever one of yall stated the fire Linehan bandwagon, I want a seat up front.
You know its bad when other coaches are cutting into you about your horrible plays.
Don't know how much I talked about it bc I try to stay away from negative Lions talk in the trash talk thread, but I've been on that fire Linehan HEAVY since like week 3

its not linehan's fault passes are dropped or thrown over someone. He has called some questionable calls but for the most part he is good OC.

Sorry I just don't agree. Too often they run when they should throw, throw when they should run, completely ignore Smith and Broyles, no creativity despite having a dynamic, versatile offense. After having so much success on offense last year this years performance is completely unexcusable. I do think Matt is hurt and they're hiding it, though.

Not big fan of Linehan (former Vikings OC). Earlier this year when Stafford was acting like Calvin was their only receiver, it reminded me of the Randy Ratio that Tice and Linehan introduced when they took over in Minnesota.

Even though I don't like him all that much, this all filters down from their HC. Schwartz gots to go.

Not big fan of Linehan (former Vikings OC). Earlier this year when Stafford was acting like Calvin was their only receiver, it reminded me of the Randy Ratio that Tice and Linehan introduced when they took over in Minnesota.

Even though I don't like him all that much, this all filters down from their HC. Schwartz gots to go.

My biggest issue with Schwartz is the problems that have nothing to do with talent persist. The penaties and whatnot are a coaching thing IMO. Detroit is committing about the same amount of penaties as last year with no improvement.

Schwartz is a defensive guy he probably doesn't have that much input on the offensive side of the ball.

Linehan has to be fired though, I'm hoping Norville gets fired in San Diego he would be perfect for our personal.

Gunter has simply been dealt a bad hand. Our secondary is the worst talent wise in the NFL. Louis Delmas is probably the third most important player on the team.

Last edited:
Oh and far as the other teams in the division.

The Packers oline couldn't block me.

The Bears vaunted D is getting torched by Colin freaking Kapernick. Every good team the Bears have played has beat them.

Minnesota has Christian Ponder just waiting to throw for 63 yards against a semi competent defense.

And Lions are the Lions.

Lions' trash.....Bears getting lit up in front of a national audience......so much for that defense.....getting mollywhopped by a back-up QB.

Thanks for giving the division to the Packers, fellas. Green Bay was going to take it from y'all anyways....but you guys bowed down so easily.

:lol: :nthat:

Vikings are at home relaxing on their bye. Bears getting beat down on MNF. Short week vs. a team well rested. Can't stop Gore, won't stop Peterson. Line can't block, won't block Allen. Bears about to fall off.

Lions' trash.....Bears getting lit up in front of a national audience......so much for that defense.....getting mollywhopped by a back-up QB.

Thanks for giving the division to the Packers, fellas. Green Bay was going to take it from y'all anyways....but you guys bowed down so easily.

The quarterback who has taken the most sacks in the NFL has never won the Superbowl that year or even a playoff game.

Sorry I just don't agree. Too often they run when they should throw, throw when they should run, completely ignore Smith and Broyles, no creativity despite having a dynamic, versatile offense. After having so much success on offense last year this years performance is completely unexcusable. I do think Matt is hurt and they're hiding it, though.

I agree, I was on that fire Linehan last year, this year I have zero patience with the dude. Like you said, he has NO IDEA when to call certain plays. Hell, GB scored on a fake end around. The Lions run the end around religiously, but we never run a play action fake off of it. His plays are garbage. Look at the routes our WR's run, more than half the time they are running to the same area, making it easier for the defense to make plays. The run game is way to conservative with our blocking schemes and trying to go up the middle. Even when Leshoure is averaging around 5 yds a carry he doesn't give him the ball. If I was the Lions front office, I would call Linehan in, kick him in the balls, tell him to pack his ****, and make sure the door hits him in the ***. Stafford has been buns too, yea he is putting up a lot of numbers, but his mechanics :x If he is injured, bench him. There is no excuse for him to be making the same mechanical mistakes every damn week this late in the season, looking like Tebow out there on some of those throws :smh:

you still wont win the Super Bowl this year. your glory years in the limelight are over :lol:

This Bears team needs to revamp their Offensive Line. I REPEAT, REVAMP THE OFFENSIVE LINE. this O-Line manages to make EVERY quarterback look bad.

you still wont win the Super Bowl this year. your glory years in the limelight are over :lol:
This Bears team needs to revamp their Offensive Line. I REPEAT, REVAMP THE OFFENSIVE LINE. this O-Line manages to make EVERY quarterback look bad.

Keep telling yourself that, puppy. :lol:

laugh.gif
nthat.gif
you still wont win the Super Bowl this year. your glory years in the limelight are over
laugh.gif

Over?

Aaron Rodgers retired?
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom