*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

:smh:
Welp. We had our chances but we never capitalized on them. Good field position and we get nothing.
Cutler and Davis killed us early with their dumbass turnovers. Hopefully Kellen gets cut, he has been abysmal this season.

This dude been killing us all season we need a TE BAD :x

pimp.gif
At the Bears getting beat and helping me win $$$

alien.gif
At the Lions letting AP run all over them and losing me $$$... Cant count on this bummy *** team for ****.

:smh:
Welp. We had our chances but we never capitalized on them. Good field position and we get nothing.
Cutler and Davis killed us early with their dumbass turnovers. Hopefully Kellen gets cut, he has been abysmal this season.

This dude been killing us all season we need a TE BAD :x

One of Jay's Picks was Davis fault, he allowed the LB to push him off his route right at the point when he was supposed cut in. Jay threw the pass because the LB's head was turned not looking at him and he was expecting Davis to get there and of course he didn't. The other int came after that helmet to helmet.

It was just an ugly game and even still we missed opportunites, Brandon dropped a touch down, Robbie missed a fg... I'm not mad, our line actually played very decent against the pass rush. That's a huge positive moving forward, just hope Jay is cleared to play against SF

One of Jay's Picks was Davis fault, he allowed the LB to push him off his route right at the point when he was supposed cut in. Jay threw the pass because the LB's head was turned not looking at him and he was expecting Davis to get there and of course he didn't. The other int came after that helmet to helmet.
It was just an ugly game and even still we missed opportunites, Brandon dropped a touch down, Robbie missed a fg... I'm not mad, our line actually played very decent against the pass rush. That's a huge positive moving forward, just hope Jay is cleared to play against SF

the defense was good yesterday and im glad we held the Texans to one TD. and even then they just barely squeaked by the goal line. I blame alot of the dropped passes and turnovers by the receivers. Jay was finding people to throw to but we just had a hard time maintaining possession of the football.

the defense was good yesterday and im glad we held the Texans to one TD. and even then they just barely squeaked by the goal line. I blame alot of the dropped passes and turnovers by the receivers. Jay was finding people to throw to but we just had a hard time maintaining possession of the football.

Yea we had some big drops, Devin dropped a few, Forte let one go through his hands that probably would've been a TD considering noone was behind him, Davis the big one through his in the middle from Jason, and Brandon with the TD

Last edited:
I am the only person that fills his fantasy roster with players from this division?

I know I'm supposed to hate every one and every team but the Lions but these are the only teams I watch a lot so I figure I know what I'm getting.

All my starters are from the NFC North except Drew Brees and Deymarius Thomas.

Shout out to Kyle Rudolph for ending my real team and my fantasy team's playoff hopes.

I hope the lions beat the packers

That'd be nice, but we'll see.

Not sure if the Vikings would benefit more from a Bears or Niners win with that MNF matchup. On one hand, the Bears are without Cutler and in the NFCN and yet to play the Vikings, so it's still possible the Vikes can catch them.

Or, if the Niners go on a bit of a slide and Seattle takes the division then if it comes down to a WC spot then Minnesota has the tie-breaker.

Vanden Bosch this year has sucked, dude is officially at that point where he is getting washed up. I wish the coaching staff would realize this more and put Willie Young in at that position :smh:

Hey Linehan, Woodson and Matthews are out. Maybe just once we try throwing the ball more first to get Stafford in rhythm and help the run game later, not the other way around.

^^They just like Leshoure and Bell better. I always liked Smith and really appreciate how he came through for us midway last year after all our other RB problems but if he was getting steady work this year, I'm positive he would have been injured by now

Thanks for coming out this season, Lions + Lions' fans.

Your season is all but over. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom