*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

^ man get outta here being all logical n ****. This supposed to be the trash talk thread.

Lions by 35

My question is, why is wright just now playing? in the little I've seen he's already better than Jenkins and Simpson.

:smh: Peterson is en route to 2k. Just give him the rock forever and ever.

Very impressed with how the entire team came out. Good job Ponder. Not very hard is it?

Lions season is over. Vikings still alive.

AP keeping the Queens alive. Kitties...no comment.

And I find it very odd Megatron is getting production but not catching TD's. But that just means the Madden Curse is very real.

Last edited:
Scott Linehan needs to be fired yesterday. His play calling makes absolutely no sense. Like we suck all game til the 4th and then open it up and rely on coming back. Dude is trash. Lions defense as well, our cover schemes are trash, Cunningham should just be d-line coach and bring in someone else. I am disgusted :x :smh:

We sucked today and the Vikings just beat us, coaching changes need to be made this offseason. Starting off all these games so slow offensively is inexcusable.

good to see vikings fans come back to the forum, some of you been pretty quiet the past 2 weeks.

tough loss.

megatron did his thing

peterson is unreal every week. props.

:smh:

Welp. We had our chances but we never capitalized on them. Good field position and we get nothing.

Cutler and Davis killed us early with their dumbass turnovers. Hopefully Kellen gets cut, he has been abysmal this season.

:smh:
Welp. We had our chances but we never capitalized on them. Good field position and we get nothing.
Cutler and Davis killed us early with their dumbass turnovers. Hopefully Kellen gets cut, he has been abysmal this season.

That Monday night game is EVEN MORE interesting now....considering both teams have QB's that suffered concussions today. I wonder if both starting QB's play next week.

Back
Top Bottom