2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Naw. They look like $%!*.
Dude how do they possibly look like *@%@?

They're almost all one solid color with a #!@#@$* team logo on it. I could see someone calling them plain but downright *@%@?

I swear some of you type just to hear your keyboard make noise. 
laugh.gif

Please baby Jesus allow me to buy a Trent Richardson Bucs jersey.....

Will be copping everything made by Nike of the Bucs that I see
pimp.gif

The Browns hat
sick.gif
 my god....I feel bad for that franchise. The *%!+ doesn't even have a logo.....it just says "BROWNS".

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

244ay9y.jpg

New Era on fields

All look like #+$ except for the Bengals one. Maybe I'm expecting too much right off the bat..

these are fitteds, am i right?........all will be copped, except the cowboys and lions (not feeling the white front), broncos and dolphins (too much orange)

Sort of like some of those fitteds.

Why do the Browns always have the worst stuff?

Is their name also their logo?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

eagles need to go to the 'kelly green' jerseys permanently (these aren't exactly the classic 'kelly green' jersey.. but still better than what we got now).. just need to update em like the chargers did (well not really.. cause i would only use the wings from the present helmet):

d56354d0e9f057daff52caa3ac2ef62ed7ba51c.jpg

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by zube42

I tagged some Nike stuff a few days ago because I work at a Raider Image store, authentics are going up to $250 and painted number replicas are going to be $100 now.

For the Raider jersey? Serious? Whats the mark up for? Is it different materials? I mean dang, its only a solid color jersey with 1 layer number and name. I guess you could make a case for the white jerseys but the reebok white jerseys were going for like $200-$210 retail right?

and
eek.gif
for $100 screen print replicas.

Any good shorts, shirts or hoodies coming out though?
nerd.gif

P.S. Which one do you work at?(Not a question leading up to a request for a hook up)
My bad I didn't check up on this thread after I posted, not a lot of Nike apparel has come in yet. Just 3/4 shirt styles and 2 short styles (both are cool I do like one more than the other though). No hoodies yet unfortunately. Both Reebok authentics were going for $210 originally, no clue what the mark up is for though.
I work at the Fairfield store in the mall though, it's actually one of the bigger ones too.

If Nike is doing the replicas that are like tackletwill sewn on like old NBA Nike Swingman's then Im cool with $100 price point. but if they are screen printed, No #%%$$%* way

The price points are suppose to be 100.00 for Replicas, 150.00 for the Premier (Swingman) , and 250 for All teams for Authentic.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

The price points are suppose to be 100.00 for Replicas, 150.00 for the Premier (Swingman) , and 250 for All teams for Authentic.

thats terrible
30t6p3b.gif

Screen printed replicas should be no more than 70 bucks.

laugh.gif
  Now you guys are less excited about the Nike change now that the suggested prices are coming out.  Nothing's perfect.

Reebok went up to 85.00 last year for Replicas. (Of course places like modells charged 79.99 like it has been since the last increase 3 years back.)

Team stores at the stadium mostly charged that 90.00 price point for the replicas. So the 15 dollar increase let say is not outlandish from what it was since it is going to nike but Agreeing with Gunna, I never would buy a replica for 85 when the Premiers were going for 110. I have a few authentic ones that I got that are Reebok Jets Jersey's "(Mangold and Sanchez) but did not pay the full 210 that the Jets cost as retail. (Mangold I got with gift cards and percentage off eastbay andf the Sanchez from Windy City/whatever they call it now on Ebay last year for 120.00) I also got a Premier Revis at the Jets Team shop that was mis-priced as a Replica the first Pre-Season game at Metlife.

I just feel bad for those teams fans that got their Authentic through Reebok for like 175.00 as the retail for their team and now, they will be equal to any other team in the league (I guess those that paid the 275 Price point can be happy???????)   Things could change, but  I read on Jersey Central and Uni-Watch MONTHS AGO that these were the expected price points.     Rock might be able to nod once for some truth or nod twice for VC3FAN does not know what he is talking about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  but this is what I remember seeing in Jan. 

GREEN BAY — Popular Green Bay Packers jerseys are going to be scarce over the next three months. Then they’re going to be more expensive.

The NFL’s decision to change suppliers from Reebok to Nike, combined with the Packers’ nationwide popularity, is depleting inventories of merchandise, especially jerseys.

“I think all of us that sell Packers merchandise are experiencing the same challenges,

Unreal that the only leak of a Nike jersey so far is Sean Smith on twitter. How has Nike managed to keep this so under wrap, I mean no one else even posted a tease.

Back
Top Bottom