2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

Ion even care. Dude was Jesus to me for the last 1/3 of last season.

I mostly just hate that we dragged barrels of drama here with him... :\
...and it was only funny that he couldn't throw when he wasn't on my team. :smh:

Last edited:
Tebow will be a factor all season, there's no other away around it. Sanchez will start, and remain the starter, but Tebow will get his plays in, and execute.

Stellar D by us on the Goal Line earlier.

sanchez is gonna get hurt , tebow's gonna take over light the city up, we'll trade sanchez and tebow will get run outta town within 3 yrs .........

bank on this friends :smh:

sanchez is gonna get hurt , tebow's gonna take over light the city up, we'll trade sanchez and tebow will get run outta town within 3 yrs .........

bank on this friends :smh:
azdxmt.gif

Goin to the preseason game against Carolina And the thanksgiving game against the patriots.

ready for saturday :pimp:

giant fans talkin like their playin a pop warner team ....... would love to smack them around.....

lol@ ESPN and ESPNNewYork baiting the hell out of people with this Giants-Jets Preseason game.

Last edited:
don't really care about this game, more concerned with how the line protects sanchez early on and if tebow could take some carries away from shonn greene.

was thinking the same thing , think chad getting a chance here would be a good thing. think dude would be money, just my opinion .......

Back
Top Bottom