2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

Greene should see a nice boost in Maaden this week, Hill is a stud too glad he came this week.

Nice catch by #26 , he made a good play on the ball earlier too almost had a pic 6......Jets D really showed up up this week.

And Green continues to run all over these guys.

Career day for Greene on the ground! 145+ yards.

LOVE when the Jets beat up on teams. Frankly because it's extremely rare.

I know its the Colts but we couldn't go on a 3 game losing streak into New England.

We have to have some type of confidence

this is great.. How we are supposed to be beating other teams. Shonn Greene and the Jets Defense alone are gonna get me a fantasy win this week. Let's go for TD 3 Greene.

Greene finally finding his stride. Side bar: I benched him for fantasy behind Marshawn and Ry Mathews.

Cro has been over-performing since Revis went down with season-ending injury.

Awesome game all around. Not often we get to say that, but hey, I'm not complaining.

Hope Greene can continue on the ground the way he ran today, career highs. OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM REMAINS TO BE THE INABILITY TO GET THE DEFENSE OFF THE FIELD ON THIRD DOWNS. That needs work more than anything else on D to be honest.

See some of you in the Yankee thread, heading over there now. Perfect timing.

My usual contribution Guys:

21c9no4.jpg

2qjvmti.jpg

2yp0x39.jpg

2s1uazn.jpg

161jpt1.jpg

4iybrs.jpg

23r7deb.jpg

2ptdstl.jpg

2d2jdop.jpg

1znc4cx.jpg

nice pics.

1st place :pimp:

good to see them play a complete game and mistake free football.

perhaps i'm jumping the gun but i got a positive feeling moving forward. the 49ers game was rock bottom but betwen a good effort in the texans game and the game today i think they weathered the storm.

crazy how if they can beat new england next week they would be in the drivers seat in the division. obviously the patriots are still a great team but they've lost games this season they normally never lose and have a level of vunarability to them that they normally don't have.

aside from that only 3 teams in the afc have winning records so far, the jets are grouped in with all those other 3-3 teams, if they win the games their supposed to win , which they've been doing so far this season and keep it up as the schedule eases up and show some type of spark when they play good teams they'll be fine the rest of the way and all the panic mode stuff from the 49ers game will have been overblown

The game is easy when we can run the ball.. Great game although it's against a rookie QB but that's beside the point.

This is the identity that Rex and everyone wanted to implement. A ground and pound team. Defense was a lil more relaxed because they weren't on the field for about 3/4 of the game. and of course the whole game didn't have to be all on Sanchez's shoulders. 

Great game overall.

Now... Mr. Uggs himself.... Brady and the Pats.

btw - Nice to see the rook Coples making an impact with 1.5 sacks today. Hopefully there'll be more to come.

Gimme 3 vs. the Pats, Q! Please!

i have no hope for a jets superbowl , just wanna lay brady out today and bring home a W

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom