2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

I wasn't on the Sanchez train when he was drafted but he has shown me he has the tools if he has the pieces. If he didn't play in New York he definitely wouldn't be getting killed on primetime as much but he does.

The front office must makes changes on both sides of the ball. Sanchez was ballin last night but the receivers always dropping passes, tipping passes into INTS and O-line isn't consistent, so we can't even get the run game going to help him. The defense can't stop a nosebleed. This team as a whole is in shambles and doesn't fall all on Sanchez. The media hype on this kid is ridiculous. If he does get traded or cut or Tebow comes in the same problems will remain. In fact I hope they make a move so Woody realizes its the front office moves and not really the players. Why hasn't Plax or T.O even been contacted?

Did not think we would play the way we did last night. I for sure thought we were going to **** the bed on MNF.

Watt and the tipped passes truly did us in. Sanchez looked like he was getting into a rhythm, but it was quickly broken up.

I'm upset we lost, but glad actually showed signs of life. Who knows what can happen the rest of the way. Getting the Colts on Sunday should be a win, but again, who knows. I

If Sanchez is replaced let it be week 7. Don't try to be funny and let Mark deal with the hard part of the schedule and give Tebow a game like the Colts so if he wins he looks like the missing piece all along.

Mark might be part of the reason we're losing but he is not the only reason why. Cumberland sucks I have no idea how he was the leading receiver

If Sanchez is replaced let it be week 7. Don't try to be funny and let Mark deal with the hard part of the schedule and give Tebow a game like the Colts so if he wins he looks like the missing piece all along.
Mark might be part of the reason we're losing but he is not the only reason why. Cumberland sucks I have no idea how he was the leading receiver

my thoughts as well. i'd give him 3 games though. i could see them beating indy and everyone chilling out for a bit only for them to go right back into panic mode if they lose in new england. if they go 2-1 against indy, new england, and miami and sanchez plays serviceable then let things ride out, if he plays like crap then there's no choice but to make a move. i'd go with an actual quarterback and see what they have with mcelroy before going to tebow though.

well this settles it , sanchez is the devil :smh:

http://deadspin.com/5950180/mark-sa...t-is?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

last night was MNF 666th game and sanchez qb rating issssssss .........................................................................

[COLOR=#red]66.6[/COLOR]

tebow time is a matter of time :smh:

Last edited:
There should be more blame to our front office than Sanchez. Yeah, he's not the best QB in the league, but he's more than decent when we have a solid run game. Mike Tannenbaum and the front office has cheated the organization and the fans by living off the defense. Shone Greene is NOT the RB for us nor will he ever be. He's a decent backup back, but that's about as far as I'll go with him.

We also need some help with the right side of the offensive line. With the failures of Kyle Wilson and Gholston, we could've used those picks to find some solid lineman. NFL offenses start at the line and your QB/RB will only be as good as they are. We know they're are exceptions, but this applies for the most part of the league.

Unless we fix those issues first, we're just going to be an above average defensive team with a less than mediocre offense. Holmes wasn't the best to throw money towards. We could've used that money to sign Forte or another Flex RB.

Yes, 20k post was used on this awful franchise.

Last edited:
^go off yourself. I guarantee a win this week. We can still come out of this with hopes for the playoffs. Team has had issues and the media is only allowing Tebow being on the team to make more of a QB controversy than there is.. To put it frank, our team just isn't that good this year.. Sanchez is a gamer and a QB that can manage this team when he has the weapons. Like any other QB. He is not elite so he will not make the whole team better on his own. Time for the recieving core, Oline and backs to step up.

Offense looking legit, nice mix off pass and run and green looking like an actual starting HB i hope they keep this up.

The offense did look ok last week as well, beside those tip passes i was impressed with a lot of Marks throws in that game.

edit: nice throw by Mark , Hill barely caught it....he threw it hard enough that it just stuck in there....nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom