2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

Just like the ******g Yanks getting my hopes up late in games.. Jets really got us watching this game and we already know how it's gonna end.

Sanchez needs to go. No more excuses. I don't understand why we're still behind this fool. He's in his 4th year now and still continues to make dumb mistakes. This loss falls on his hands.

Sanchez needs to go. No more excuses. I don't understand why we're still behind this fool. He's in his 4th year now and still continues to make dumb mistakes. This loss falls on his hands.

wow.....just wow

Mark Sanchez put the team on his back this game....Dont give this BS right now.

Last edited:

wow.....just wow

Mark Sanchez put the team on his back this game....Dont give this BS right now.

You cannot be serious. Can you? All he had to do was take the sack and live to see another down. He tries to do too much and he obviously isn't a top tier QB. Our defense is what kept us in the game, until the very end. You can only hold Brady for so long.

You can only hold Brady for so long.

Such a weak excuse that cannot be valid anymore.

We had this game (potentially won).

-Hill dropping the easiest catch ever.
-The D folding after our go-ahead FG to let NE tie it with one of their own.
-Sanchez goofing yet again. He had great drives today, but still had his inexcusable mess-ups.

We had Brady in check frankly the whole game.

I rather had lost on blitzes instead of the 3 man rush

People will only remember Sanchez screw ups. He actually had a decent game but everybody messed up including the coaches.

Schiliens(sp?) need to be cut. He is pretty useless. He doesn't fight for the ball or get open. He needs to go

I still don't get why they don't use McKnight more if anything at least as a 3rd down back. He is good and he has been good about not fumbling .

Back
Top Bottom