2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

Stephen Hill needs to make catches. His drops REALLY hurt.

We had the ball with 2 minutes left on the clock and we only burned 24 seconds and lost yards on top of it all. SMH. Why would Mark take that sack?!?! Throw the ball away dummy.

We did enough to really win this game, but when you make some of the mistakes we made you WILL lose.

that loss hurt badly. stephen hill catches that ball, if he makes that catch they most likely get a touch down. what's done is done though, between the safety, the fumble in overtime, and failing to punch it in when they had the ball on the patriots 2 yard line in the 3rd quarter they had their chanc

the positive i can think of though is that they can play with new england and they showed that on sunday and i don't think the gap between the 2 teams is as big as it was expected to be going into the season. ugh still though they should be in sole possesion of first place right now, pisses me off thinkin about it.

moving forward i want to see how they bounce back in a divisional game against a team they should beat at home. if the bounce back strong i like their chances the rest of the season.

perhaps im overly positive but i could see them finishing the season 7-2 in the final 9 games. with the exception of the road game in seattle (mainly because seattle is really good at home)and the new england game on thanksgiving, i would favor them in the in the rest of their games and even the seattle and patriot games are winnable, they just gotta go out and take care of business. if the turnovers get minimized 7-2 the rest of the way is possible,

perhaps im overly positive but i could see them finishing the season 7-2 in the final 9 games. with the exception of the road game in seattle (mainly because seattle is really good at home)and the new england game on thanksgiving, i would favor them in the in the rest of their games and even the seattle and patriot games are winnable, they just gotta go out and take care of business. if the turnovers get minimized 7-2 the rest of the way is possible,

You're not being overly optimistic. If you look at their remaining schedule they've got 2 legitimately difficult games left versus the Seahawks and Patriots, and the rest of the games are versus wishy washy teams who seem to find ways to give games away. Now don't get me wrong, the Jets going 7-2 or 6-3 down the stretch doesn't make them an above average team or even a strong team. Much like 2 or 3 years ago it would just make them an average team that took advantage of a schedule that got easier as the weeks went on. And in an AFC where 90% of the teams look average I like our chances to sneak into the playoffs.

debating on whether to put on the sanchez jersey or not , winless this year when i do :lol:

i'll wear it till halftime , see how it goes :lol:

Last edited:
i love how the announcers swear tebow gives us a spark when he's in :lol:

i'm taking the jersey off ........

been repeated a million times, but ya boy sanchez is terrible.

jesus christ protect the ball you dunce

Sanchez needs to be benched. You can't hold the ball for that long and expect to get away with it. This is the NFL. Someone will hit if you have the ball for more than 4 seconds.

Terrible challenge by Miami btw

Back
Top Bottom