2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

he's gone !!!

jets released him :smokin

Damn this thread got updated fast :wow: .... but then I saw OP and the dude who posted last are the same so it makes sense.

you guys surprised by this?

not surprised, just relieved . hopefully he gets a job somewhere, he is a good dude, just never belonged here.

not surprised, just relieved . hopefully he gets a job somewhere, he is a good dude, just never belonged here.

The fact that we couldn't even get lower-round draft picks for him says he doesn't belong in the league, let alone here in NY.

Jaguars are his best option, but do people care enough about him anymore for them to sign him to sell jerseys and tickets?

Good riddance though. A bright spot for the Jets on this muggy Monday morning.

You know...releasing Tebow just suddenly made me feel a lot better. :lol:

I'm over the draft.

I think I was just mad we didn't magically draft Percy Harvin reborn, Revis II, Ed Reed Jr. and Barry Sanders III. :nerd:

Last edited:
Finally Tebow got cut by the loser organization known as the jets. They held him hostage. The jets never know what there doing. He's free at last. Free at last.

The Jets ruined whatever kind of career Tebow had in the league.
they certainly weren't on his side.

i mean the man might not be qb material, but the jets really screwed up his career by jerking him around the way they did. real ****** of them

I understand ya'll needed a WR reciever but This teams needs help at almost every position and quite frankly i think it's smarter to rebuild that O-line and Dfense and then worry about WR's & TE.... As of now they still have a mess at QB and are trying to figure out what direction they are going to go in. Either way they will be terrible this year so i say use this season to your advantage.

Figure out if Sanchez can stay or if Geno really will become what people think & hopefully the record this year will give them a higher draft pick and put them in position to draft an Impact WR next year

I understand ya'll needed a WR reciever but This teams needs help at almost every position and quite frankly i think it's smarter to rebuild that O-line and Dfense and then worry about WR's & TE.... As of now they still have a mess at QB and are trying to figure out what direction they are going to go in. Either way they will be terrible this year so i say use this season to your advantage.

QFT

Smart teams build around their O-Line and defense. Dumb teams keep drafting QB/WR's. IMO, wide receivers and running backs come a dime a dozen, but great blockers and defensive players are tough to come by.

I like what we did in the draft this year, minus the Geno Smith pick. We do need a TE and some receivers, but I think we can pick them all up in the supplemental draft or through signings.

The 2013 season should be better for us.

Happy days!!! He should've never been on this team.

Pats will pick him up and he'll troll us for years.

I feel like Bill Belichick exists purely to extinguish any warmth or happiness in a Jet fans heart. He'll pick up Tebow, and run three TE sets with Gronk and Hernandez.

Wasn't it painfully obvious he was brought here to sell jerseys/tickets? That's how I viewed it to be about halfway into the season. Especially when we weren't really using him on goal-line situations, where that was his strength in Denver/college.

No hate towards Tebow. More so the hate is towards the Jets FO that brought him here. Hope he finds success elsewhere, he just would have never panned out for us here. Nothing else to do but to release him.

Back
Top Bottom