**2012 OFFICIAL NBA ALL STAR : DUNK CONTEST THREAD!!** vol. J-EVANS, CHASE, GEORGE, D-WILL (R)

Official list is out....

Predictions:

1) Shump will involve Lin somehow
2) Chase will involve a volleyball move somehow
3) Derrick Williams will involve Rubio somehow
4) George will do something we've never seen before

Can we expect more of this from Bud?? 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I dont blame the big stars in the NBA (Bron, Wade, Dwight, Griffin, etc.) for not wanting to participate in the dunk contest. the NBA started glorifying years ago and last year they went way too far.

rwtmvl.jpg

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Paul George Iman Shumpert is gonna win this
fixed after reading that the fans will vote for the winner

No one else has a chance if Lin is Shump's partner
mad.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Can we expect more of this from Bud??�
eek.gif

laugh.gif
I almost threw up when I saw Budinger's name. I did not see a single dunk in that video that justifies him being in the contest. Just turrible.

Geo got this in the bag!

Glad that Griffin decided to not participate. Way too many haters out there after he won last time.

Chase Budginger though ? Wack sauce

Iman Shumpert ? Wack

Dunk contest is just wack in general.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Geo got this in the bag!

Glad that Griffin decided to not participate. Way too many haters out there after he won last time.

That's because Derozan should've won but he got the shaft and didn't even make the finals. McGee pretty much gave up when he knew he was going against Blake. Hometown cooking was in store for a guy who didn't deserve to be in the finals last year.

This year's contest will have three dunks per contestant and one single round followed by a fan vote through NBA.com, Twitter and text messaging that determines the winner.

shark.jpg

Back
Top Bottom