**2012 OFFICIAL NBA ALL STAR : DUNK CONTEST THREAD!!** vol. J-EVANS, CHASE, GEORGE, D-WILL (R)

1 round? So what's that, 2 dunks per person, vote, and that's all?

Wack sauce, and as mentioned Shumpert will win just be incorporating Lin in some way.

And Chris Wright needs to be in it

Im rooting for my man Paul George. Used to tutor the kid in high school.
His vertical and hangtime 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

U love Chris Wright now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its gonna be 1 round, 3 dunks per person...... seems dumb

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

U love Chris Wright now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son was killin' it in warmups. Like I said, 360 between the legs with ease, like walked into it. Nobody in the NBA has done that in a contest, closest was Iggy with the 1 foot under the basket 180. I pulled my camera out in time to catch him do a reverse 360. Let me upload that real quick.

Dude stinks as a basketball player though. Lazar Hayward was going at him
laugh.gif

Well if you ever needed proof there isn't a God, or that there is and he's a douche, every time the frame freezes (Evo 4g cam sucks apparently) is when somebody did an amazing dunk. That's Jeremy Tyler at the 42 second mark though. And that's KD's fam to the left everyone is going over and dapping up. His brothers, mom, and grandma sit there. Even opposing players go over and holla, but mostly females, must be the life

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

U love Chris Wright now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think it will work out better this way. 1 round means no saving dunks for the final round (DeRozen) and possibly not even making the final round because they arent the "sexy pick"
And they made it 3 dunks so technically they only took out one dunk which is more than likely just a throwaway in the first round anyways. 

shumperts going to win this, hes going to bring out jeremy lin and all the fans will vote based on that...

the 360 windmill dunk was
pimp.gif
though

@PDcavsinsider: #Cavs Kyrie Irving invited to compete in Skills Challenge on Saturday of All-Star Weekend

pimp.gif

Oh cool skills challenge stuff

dunk contest thread.............

Chase looking stupid as hell
laugh.gif

Elliot Williams should have been in the contest. Dude can actually jump. I'm looking at you Chase.

Actually, Chris Anderson again would have been better than Chase Bud.

Y'all are tripping if u think Budinger can jump. It's his dunking ability and creativity that's in question

"Utah Jazz forward Jeremy Evans will replace injured New York Knicks guard Iman Shumpert (Left patella tendinitis) in the 2012 Sprite[emoji]174[/emoji] Slam Dunk, part of the NBA's All-Star Saturday Night at Amway Center in Orlando.

The Sprite Slam Dunk is part of NBA All-Star 2012, which also includes the BBVA Rising Stars Challenge, NBA All-Star Saturday Night presented by State Farm featuring the Foot Locker Three-Point Contest, Haier Shooting Stars and Taco Bell Skills Challenge; NBA All-Star Jam Session; and the 61st NBA All-Star Game."

Back
Top Bottom