2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

trade Westbrook for LMA?
nerd.gif
Your getting Lamarcus?

If so yea id do that.

Doesnt say how long Jameer is out. However, Moore played pretty well while Jameer was available.

jameer will be back soon and moore did play well even with jameer but not to the same extent. Moore is starting and getting 30+ min.

Last edited:
where are all the people in NT leagues like NT's Finest and Swoosh League?

Should I pick up Stuckey? I desperately need someone to get me assist

My Team

Deron Williams
Monta Ellis
Granger
D.Lee
Bynum
Terry
Hawes
McGee
J.Richardson
Caron Butler
J.Calderon
Robin Lopez
Carl Landry

Avoid Stuckey like the plague. The guy is shooting 15% from the field....

A guy like that can ruin your week. Not worth the risk.

Can someone enlighten me about Larry Sanders, lots of talk swirling around about him being a big sleeper?

Thinking about dropping him for E. Moore. Knight gets the assists, but his FG/Points are atrocious.
not a good idea since jameer is coming back soon. stick with knight, if hes bad after 15 games then hes droppable. he gave 9ast, 1stl,1blk last night so thats not even bad... ride it out with him
10 Team H2H Points League (No Categories)
#NT how does my squad look?

Also I'd love to trade for Stephen Curry, who should I offer up for him?
drop chauncey. you have way too many pg's already you should be targeting a SF/PF/C who is in your FA?

Is it wise to drop Chase Budinger for E'twuan Moore?

Lineup:

Kyrie/ B.Knight /
Wall/ Ginobili / Budinger
Beasely/ Wright / Aminu
Lee/ Ersan/ Brand
M.Gasol/ Asik

Is the Consensus to hold on to Wall? What about Ginobili?
Anyone think Beasely will turn it around? He's so inconsistent!

Is it wise to drop Chase Budinger for E'twuan Moore?
Lineup:
Kyrie/ B.Knight /
Wall/ Ginobili / Budinger
Beasely/ Wright / Aminu
Lee/ Ersan/ Brand
M.Gasol/ Asik
Is the Consensus to hold on to Wall? What about Ginobili?
Anyone think Beasely will turn it around? He's so inconsistent!
hold onto wall and manu. beasley is going to be on and off for the whole season, thats just how he is. i'd drop chase but not for moore, who else is in your FA?

It's pretty thin FA, I'm in a 12 man league. The top ranking guy on the list is Jason Kidd

Last edited:
Is it worth it to take a look at Larry Sanders?? Here's my lineup

Deron Williams
Monta Ellis
Granger
D.Lee
Bynum
Terry
Hawes
McGee
J.Richardson
Caron Butler
J.Calderon
Robin Lopez
Carl Landry

Last edited:
AND someone tell me what's good with Ersan Ilyasova
mean.gif
i wasnt high on ersan to begin with this season. i dont know how people can draft unproven players in the first 5 rounds of the draft. of course you'll have your hits (paul george, batum, goran) but you will also have your misses (ersan, davis). i'd wait for a string of 2-3 good games from ersan and trade him asap
Is it worth it to take a look at Larry Sanders?? Here's my lineup
Deron Williams
Monta Ellis
Granger
D.Lee
Bynum
Terry
Hawes
McGee
J.Richardson
Caron Butler
J.Calderon
Robin Lopez
Carl Landry
i would wait a game or two to see how consistent larry sanders is. also i would probably drop granger since hes out 3 months(12+weeks).
It's pretty thin FA, I'm in a 12 man league. The top ranking guy on the list is Jason Kidd
dont go by ranking, go by minutes per game and list whos there

Actually, Ersan had good games last year - More often than not. He started slow last year too, but I'm very impatient when it comes to fantasy basketball.

i wasnt high on ersan to begin with this season. i dont know how people can draft unproven players in the first 5 rounds of the draft. of course you'll have your hits (paul george, batum, goran) but you will also have your misses (ersan, davis). i'd wait for a string of 2-3 good games from ersan and trade him asap

i would wait a game or two to see how consistent larry sanders is. also i would probably drop granger since hes out 3 months(12+weeks).

dont go by ranking, go by minutes per game and list whos there
/
Whose Davis?

I believe he's referring to Anthony Davis.

Davis has more pro's than cons though. Starts, can block, rebounds and good FT. Trade away Isiah Thomas, Ersan, and Jeff Green for Jarrett Jack + Glen Davis? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom