2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

anyone up for a money league? i have a 14 team H2H league drafting on sunday at 10:30 PM EST. its on yahoo with the money through leaguesafe. $50 entry fee, 400 for 1st 200 for 2nd 100 for 3rd.

For tomorrow, should I bench Brandon Jennings vs Washington (John Wall), and start Grevis Vasquez vs Charlotte (Kemba Walker)?
start BJ, but i'd start both if you can. i like it when players play charlotte, they tend to fill up the stat sheet
this shouldnt even be a question. brook is a starter who will log 30+ min every night and is top 3 option for his team. larry sanders....what has this guy done...ever?
what do you guys think about jeff green in a 12 man league?
i dropped him, his scoring is inconsistent, no 3's, not enough rebounds, ft% is terrible. i really thought he was going to be a 6th man contender but he isnt even getting enough play time.

khumps has been :x

heres some notables by mpg:

parsons
mullens
etwaun moore
patrick patterson
aj price
stuckey

khumps has been
sick.gif

heres some notables by mpg:
parsons
mullens
etwaun moore
patrick patterson
aj price
stuckey
i would probably go mullens then parsons then patterson depending on what you need

Thought I'd post my team and see what NT thinks
PG Ty Lawson Nate Robinson
SG Demar Derozan Marcus Thornton Shannon Brown
SF Carmelo Anthony Danilo Gallinari
PF Josh Smith Jason Thompson
C Demarcus Cousins Deandre Jordan Larry Sanders

Damn i think i may just stick with Stuckey. I REALLY wanna pick up Carl Landry but i already have Sosh Smith, Dunleavy, Harden, DeRozan, and Wesley Matthews.

I don't wanna cut a center cuz im slackin in Rebounds right now. I'd give up Stuckey but my PG situation isnt looking good with Wall out

I'm doing fantasy this year, and first time with yahoo (been using espn for 3 years).

I'm just wondering how to draft picks are made: i read that they are made randomly 30 min before draft.

Also, how to we trade draft picks? Is it whenever you finalize the league?

Damn i think i may just stick with Stuckey. I REALLY wanna pick up Carl Landry but i already have Sosh Smith, Dunleavy, Harden, DeRozan, and Wesley Matthews.
I don't wanna cut a center cuz im slackin in Rebounds right now. I'd give up Stuckey but my PG situation isnt looking good with Wall out
just drop stuckey, hes going to hurt you more than help you in the long run. you can still run an efficient team with 1 or 2 active pgs only
Thought I'd post my team and see what NT thinks
PG Ty Lawson Nate Robinson
SG Demar Derozan Marcus Thornton Shannon Brown
SF Carmelo Anthony Danilo Gallinari
PF Josh Smith Jason Thompson
C Demarcus Cousins Deandre Jordan Larry Sanders
how many players are in your league? i would drop brown and robinson if there are better players in the FA. seems like you're in 10 man league with melo, smith, lawson, and cousins
I'm doing fantasy this year, and first time with yahoo (been using espn for 3 years).
I'm just wondering how to draft picks are made: i read that they are made randomly 30 min before draft.
Also, how to we trade draft picks? Is it whenever you finalize the league?
draft order is made randomly 30 min before the draft. only certain leagues who play for multiple seasons do the "trade draft picks." usually leagues dont trade future draft picks

Stay with vucevic? I need a SG and dudley was just dropped and so was rip. I already have rostered at my PF/C

Cousins
Pek
Hickson
J-Smoove
Bargnani
Larry Sanders

15 team league
you can't find anyone else more productive than taj in the FA?

Well I saw Tyler Hansbrough, so I'll probably go with him, but who would I drop? Gerald Green?

Should I start Rodney Stuckey vs OKC or Gerald Green vs Minny at the Utility spot?

crappy choices I know, but I'm leaning towards Stuckey.

btw my line up looks like

Brandon Jennings / Grevis Vasquez/ Austin Rivers
Steph Curry / Rodney Stuckey / JJ Reddick
Josh Smith / Martell Webster / Gerald Green
Hump / Patrick Patterson
Pekovic / Deandre Jordan

I'm considering dropping Crawford for Austin Rivers because he can play PG too, and he might get it together as the season comes along

Last edited:
i dont see crawford on your team and i would probably start stuckey also since he is getting consistent minutes even though hes been playing terrible and hes playing OKC

Not big on Kirk Hinrich....Calderon will be back on the bench once Lowry gets back....Sessions will get ample opportunity for mins

Back
Top Bottom