2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Really? I know Asik will be producing good defensive numbers but i feel i'm pretty stacked at the 4 and 5 positions. I'll definitely consider it though.
i feel like javale and tim duncan are very iffy as the season goes on. asik will be solid all season. also in a 10 man league like yours, andre miller shouldnt be on a team. you can definitely find more consistent PG play in the FA

i feel like javale and tim duncan are very iffy as the season goes on. asik will be solid all season. also in a 10 man league like yours, andre miller shouldnt be on a team. you can definitely find more consistent PG play in the FA

Thanks, yeah i was a little iffy about Javale but he posted some pretty good numbers at the end of last season, hoping he carries that into this season. As far as Evans and Turner go, they worthwhile to keep you think? I still want Redick for the 3's but undecided.

Thanks, yeah i was a little iffy about Javale but he posted some pretty good numbers at the end of last season, hoping he carries that into this season. As far as Evans and Turner go, they worthwhile to keep you think? I still want Redick for the 3's but undecided.
reddick should definitely be on someones team at this point. i would keep evans and drop turner if i had to. but if i were you i'd drop miller for jj and either butler/mcgee/jr for asik. i just dont see jr keeping up his numbers and caron just gives 3s and points. mcgee is on and off so in a 10 man league you want to find consistency. also robin lopez will be a good look also if hes still in FA

reddick should definitely be on someones team at this point. i would keep evans and drop turner if i had to. but if i were you i'd drop miller for jj and either butler/mcgee/jr for asik. i just dont see jr keeping up his numbers and caron just gives 3s and points. mcgee is on and off so in a 10 man league you want to find consistency. also robin lopez will be a good look also if hes still in FA

Lopez is still available, lot of decision i have to make right now :lol: Thanks

I got offered Asik for Rubio

My team looks like this:

CP3
Dragic
Vasquez
Mo Williams
Wesley Matthews
Michael Beasley
Milsap
Ilyasova
Robin Lopez
Roy Hibbert
Mullens
Ibaka
Rubio

I know I have 3 great point guards for assists, but I wanted to keep Rubio just to assure that I always win that category. He also offers good steals and FT%. But, I'm not sure if the bigs I currently have will be sufficient enough for rebounding.

I got offered Asik for Rubio
My team looks like this:
CP3
Dragic
Vasquez
Mo Williams
Wesley Matthews
Michael Beasley
Milsap
Ilyasova
Robin Lopez
Roy Hibbert
Mullens
Ibaka
Rubio
I know I have 3 great point guards for assists, but I wanted to keep Rubio just to assure that I always win that category. He also offers good steals and FT%. But, I'm not sure if the bigs I currently have will be sufficient enough for rebounding.
i would trade rubio. i feel like it is easy to find PG's in the FA as the season goes by so rubio is definitely replaceable. asiks rebounding is so good right now, you will have him for at least 2 months before rubio comes back. id rather have 8 weeks of asik than 0 weeks of rubio until january. by then you can re-assess your team needs

What do you guys think of my team? any suggestions on which department i should work on or drop add? first time playing fantasy basketball

8 man league

Chris Paul
Goran Dragic
Marcus Thorton
Wesley Matthews
Demarcus Cousins
Damian Lillard
Jamal Crawford
Carl Landry
Greg Monroe
Anthony Davis
Serge Ibaka
Carmelo Anthony
Robin Lopez

Lots of good FA's left.. Omer asik, Aminu, JJ redick, Glen Davis, Pekovic

any help is appreciated

What do you guys think of my team? any suggestions on which department i should work on or drop add? first time playing fantasy basketball
8 man league
Chris Paul
Goran Dragic
Marcus Thorton
Wesley Matthews
Demarcus Cousins
Damian Lillard
Jamal Crawford
Carl Landry
Greg Monroe
Anthony Davis
Serge Ibaka
Carmelo Anthony
Robin Lopez
Lots of good FA's left.. Omer asik, Aminu, JJ redick, Glen Davis, Pekovic
any help is appreciated
its a good team but its an 8 man league so everyones team is probably good. honestly you could drop landry or lopez for any of the guys you listed but they might outplay those guys and vice versa. in a small league you will always have waiver wire gems so just play the hot hand

I know it's only week 2 and week 1 just passed, but I am extremely impatient with Brandon Knight and Isiah Thomas :x

I know it's only week 2 and week 1 just passed, but I am extremely impatient with Brandon Knight and Isiah Thomas
sick.gif
isiah thomas is droppable if there are good players in the FA. knight i would be patient with. i dont see will bynum beating out knight for the starting gig, and the whole detroit team is struggling so its a bit frustrating. he'll come around though, im sure you didnt draft him too high

What yall think bout this team? Its only 6 in there so teams are stacked.

PG- Russel Westbrook

SG- Dwyane Wade

SF- James Harden

PF- Rudy Gay

C- Joakim Noah

Util- Brandon Jennings

BN- Andrew Bynum

BN- Kyle Lowry

BN- Marcus Thornton

Team looks straight str8 but have a backup plan cause Bynum cannot stay heathy especially in a 82gm season.

What yall think bout this team? Its only 6 in there so teams are stacked.

PG- Russel Westbrook

SG- Dwyane Wade

SF- James Harden

PF- Rudy Gay

C- Joakim Noah

Util- Brandon Jennings

BN- Andrew Bynum

BN- Kyle Lowry

BN- Marcus Thornton
leagues like this are hard to play cause you always have good players on your team and in the FA. its going to be a league of "hot weeks." honestly, every team can probably beat any other team as long as they stay healthy. doesnt seem as fun as a 10+ player leauge

Yo guys, in one league i got Al Jefferson and was wondering if I should keep him for now until he breaks out and then trade him or trade him immediately?

In my other league, I got Eric Gordon and Love on the same team, and just need to make the playoffs, cus I know ill have a chance then. Any thoughts?

Someone just dropped Nene. Should I drop Larry Sanders and stash Nene? Heard he wasn't even close to coming back though

14 man league, H2H 9 cat

Kyrie Irving / Jameer Nelson / Mario Chalmers

Klay Thompson / Eric Gordon / Bradley Beal / Austin Rivers

Paul George / Al-Farouq / Mike Dunleavy

Anthony Davis / Anderson Varajao

Marc Gasol / Emeka Okafor / Larry Sanders

And yes I know i dun goofed with Eric Gordon

Last edited:
Someone just dropped Nene. Should I drop Larry Sanders and stash Nene? Heard he wasn't even close to coming back though

14 man league, H2H 9 cat

Kyrie Irving / Jameer Nelson / Mario Chalmers

Klay Thompson / Eric Gordon / Bradley Beal / Austin Rivers

Paul George / Al-Farouq / Mike Dunleavy

Anthony Davis / Anderson Varajao

Marc Gasol / Emeka Okafor / Larry Sanders

And yes I know i dun goofed with Eric Gordon
in a 14 man league i dont like to stash players because stats are so important every week. its hard to find value in the waiver wire but losing a slot every week to an injured player that might not even come back for a while might be frustrating. if you know that you're opponents arent that good for upcoming weeks then i'd stash. i wouldnt want to stash a guy like nene though.

Back
Top Bottom