2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Only person I can really drop for Calderon is Thomas or Stuckey 
ohwell.gif
stuckey doesnt do anything  but give points and ft%. i would drop him for sure

I'm in a 12 team, 9 cat league. I just traded Klay Thompson away for Al Farouq Aminu. I have enough 3pt shooters. How do u guys feel about Aminu going forward?
dangerous trade. you shouldve asked before you did it. aminus value is great right now but we dont know how it will be going forward if austin rivers and eric gordon come back. klay will have value for the whole year because hes basically the only SG on the team that can put up numbers

Damn ain't no one want Lin. gotta find a buyer for him. :lol: Trying to package him with griffin.

Pretty set on my team, don't really feel like making any moves. What do you guys think?

Chris Paul
Jrue Holiday
George Hill
Klay Thompson
Dion Waiters
James Harden
Carl Landry
Carlos Boozer
Demarcus Cousins
Glen Davis
Greg Monroe
Nikola Pekovic

Pretty set on my team, don't really feel like making any moves. What do you guys think?
Chris Paul
Jrue Holiday
George Hill
Klay Thompson
Dion Waiters
James Harden
Carl Landry
Carlos Boozer
Demarcus Cousins
Glen Davis
Greg Monroe
Nikola Pekovic
great team

my dude manu ginobili has been
sick.gif
this season. i know he's injured but damn, when he gets on the court, he can't get anything done. high TO's and low fg/ft. drafted him in the late 4th rd after seeing what he did in the olympics. hopefully he bounces back from the back injury

stuckey doesnt do anything  but give points and ft%. i would drop him for sure

dangerous trade. you shouldve asked before you did it. aminus value is great right now but we dont know how it will be going forward if austin rivers and eric gordon come back. klay will have value for the whole year because hes basically the only SG on the team that can put up numbersKl
I have Steph Curry, Kyle Lowry, Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving, Eric Gordon (in my IR spot). Danny Green and Beal for 3pt shooting. Aminu plays on both ends of the court, and dude was a lottery pick just three years ago. I also own Kirilenko, and i believe Aminu can offer similar value. Klay is only good for 3pointers and points really. I see what y'all saying those as far as mins go. But i'll take my chances. 

I have Steph Curry, Kyle Lowry, Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving, Eric Gordon (in my IR spot). Danny Green and Beal for 3pt shooting. Aminu plays on both ends of the court, and dude was a lottery pick just three years ago. I also own Kirilenko, and i believe Aminu can offer similar value. Klay is only good for 3pointers and points really. I see what y'all saying those as far as mins go. But i'll take my chances. 
yeah aminu gives you the fantasy goodies but im sure you couldve gotten a better payer from someone else. aminu was a FA pickup this season and you traded a 6-8th round guy for him. hope aminu keeps it up though, i have him in 3/4 of my leagues
laugh.gif

Brandon Jennings
Steph Curry
Josh Smith
Ersan Ilyasova :smh:
Pekovic :smh:
Nate Robinson
Patrick Patterson
Deandre Jordan
Grevis Vasquez

are all playing for me today

with

Lance Stephenson
Austin Rivers
Kris Humphries on the bench

does anybody know if Pek is playing? If not I can move Jordan into the starting C spot, and move Stephenson into the utility spot. Otherwise what do you guys think of my squad

Brandon Jennings
Steph Curry
Josh Smith
Ersan Ilyasova
mean.gif

Pekovic
mean.gif

Nate Robinson
Patrick Patterson
Deandre Jordan
Grevis Vasquez
with
Lance Stephenson
Austin Rivers
does anybody know if Pek is playing? If not I can move Jordan into the starting C spot, and move Stephenson into the utility spot. Otherwise what do you guys think of my squad
im pretty sure pek will sit out. you can probably find a better player than lance in the fa. make sure you check 30 min before the minny game to see if pek is active

Brandon Jennings

Steph Curry

Josh Smith

Ersan Ilyasova :smh:

Pekovic :smh:

Nate Robinson

Patrick Patterson

Deandre Jordan

Grevis Vasquez

with

Lance Stephenson

Austin Rivers

im pretty sure pek will sit out. you can probably find a better player than lance in the fa. make sure you check 30 min before the minny game to see if pek is active

Yeah, I'm weary about dropping Lance since the moved him into the starting lineup. Hes a guy who can give you 12-5-5 on a good night. I would rather drop Austin Rivers :x

hell no, but Amare, Andrew Bogut and Kendrick Perkins are smh. You see how drastic it is? lol
laugh.gif
wow, thats head-scratching right there. i mean you can pick up bogut after this week because he will be back with the team. perkins is on and off, you can use him as a streamer and hope for a good night from him

hell no, but Amare, Andrew Bogut and Kendrick Perkins are smh. You see how drastic it is? lol

:lol: wow, thats head-scratching right there. i mean you can pick up bogut after this week because he will be back with the team. perkins is on and off, you can use him as a streamer and hope for a good night from him

I saw something that said that Bogut wouldnt play until next year.

I just dropped Austin Rivers for Alexy Schved. If he is still available in your league, I would suggest picking him up, especially since Budinger is out

I saw something that said that Bogut wouldnt play until next year.
I just dropped Austin Rivers for Alexy Schved. If he is still available in your league, I would suggest picking him up, especially since Budinger is out
all i saw for bogut was that hes out for the road trip that GSW is having this week. im keeping my eye out for schved since roy and budinger are injured.

Pek is out for tonight's game which sucks :smh:

Bogut is unlikely to return in december and could be out until Jan because the warriors shut him down right now until he gets to 100%.

You don't drop a player like Hibbert when its just the beginning of the season. The whole pacers squad is bunz right now, trying to adjust w/o granger as the go to guy. You just gotta stay patient. #1 mistake fantasy players make is dropping players too early when the season just started. Don't jump the gun.

Last edited:
Pek is out for tonight's game which sucks
mean.gif

Bogut is unlikely to return in december and could be out until Jan because the warriors shut him down right now until he gets to 100%.
You don't drop a player like Hibbert when its just the beginning of the season. The whole pacers squad is bunz right now, trying to adjust w/o granger as the go to guy. You just gotta stay patient. #1 mistake fantasy players make is dropping players too early when the season just started. Don't jump the gun.
thats definitely true. i wouldnt drop hibbert but it is definitely frustrating
mad.gif

I'd leave Bogut alone on the waiver they still trying to work in his min and he prob wont be back until the end of December too, I'm also hearing Drose is already cutting,jumping and shooting already and is on schedule. Not so sure about Rubio but the Twolves camp keep saying end of December but don't bank on it yet. Kyle Lowry will sit out again as he's nursing his ankle injury still. I know most of y'all are running impatient with your guys, the season is official heading into 10gms be patient guys you should hold onto J.Terry, Javale McGee, Ersan Ilyasova, Brandon knight, Pek, Marcus Thornton, Gerald Wallace and Isaih Thomas....Guys that need to be cut ASAP are Dalembert,Stuckey, jkidd, Elton brand, Ben Gordon, Trevor Ariza, Mario Chalmers and Harrison Barnes. Keep an eye out L Aldridge wrist injury might be more serious than expected.

Back
Top Bottom