2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

someone dropped him (i have no idea why) and i am first on the waiver order... so i wanna pick him up but dont know who to drop... i have Jeff Teague and gordon hayward as my other options to drop.

someone dropped him (i have no idea why) and i am first on the waiver order... so i wanna pick him up but dont know who to drop... i have Jeff Teague and gordon hayward as my other options to drop.

drop hump asap for asik. hayward and teague are ballin right now.

Appreciate the insight.
How I'm looking at it right now - Sanders is getting more rebounds over him, Monta Ellis and Jennings are volume shooters, Dalembert is gonna get more space for rebounds - Being that he's a center.
That leaves only so much for Ersan...I'm not sure.

Sanders is beasting defensively right now, but don't know for how long, monta and jennings will get their shots, and sammy is a hit or miss b/c of skiles keeping/outing him of the rotation. and gooden is long gone from the rotation. tobais and henson are still rookies so ersan still has a chance. and ersan shoots 3s which is always a plus at that position. just be patient man, we just gotta believe in him. :tongue:

I was about to drop beal when he was doing so badly and everyone kept dropping him in another leagues, but i had patience and kept him knowing it's still the beginning of the season.
3's are barely falling :lol:.

I hear ya though...I'm just extremely impatient.

drop hump asap for asik. hayward and teague are ballin right now.
yeah i'd drop hump for asik but id be sad when hump goes for 15 and 10 on some nights
laugh.gif

Wise move to trade Evan Turner or Tyreke Evans. Have no one in mind yet but i need a PG still so i'm considering getting rid of one of these dudes.

jarrett jack or ridnour? drop one for the other?
Take it from a Warrior fan - Take Jack. Ridnour flip flops on his performance and more likely than not, flops.

Jack is our ankle insurance and while he doesnt always score significant points - He'll get you few rebounds, sometimes even 4 or 5 + good assists.

What happened?!!! Edit: Damn it just read...I hope it's a mild sprain.
And I can't take it anymore, I'm dropping this bum Ersan.

And I bet you someone will claim him with the quickness. You just don't drop that type of player in the BEGINNING OF THE SEASON. Stay patient my man. :D I'm stashing him right now not putting him in lineups so he doesn't affect me. Just waiting for when he gets out of the slump.

Last edited:
What happened?!!! Edit: Damn it just read...I hope it's a mild sprain.
And I can't take it anymore, I'm dropping this bum Ersan.

And I bet you someone will claim him with the quickness. You just don't drop that type of player in the BEGINNING OF THE SEASON. Stay patient my man. :D I'm stashing him right now not putting him in lineups so he doesn't affect me. Just waiting for when he gets out of the slump.
I know I know VC, I know...More than likely I'll regret it, but at this point - It's not hurting me.

I picked up Emeka.

I know I know VC, I know...More than likely I'll regret it, but at this point - It's not hurting me.
I picked up Emeka.

I can respect the decision. Hope emeka works out for you. :smokin

Pek with the funny quote today about his injury, "I don't wear crutches." :lol: Pek is that dude right now. :nthat:

jarrett jack or ridnour? drop one for the other?
they both have good nights and bad nights, can't really tell who will be better in the long run but luke gets starter minutes so hes technically more valuable
I picked up Emeka.
i wouldve picked up someone else instead of emeka. the emergence of seraphin and booker will eat into his minutes. i dont see him getting consistent 30 min every night, especially when nene comes back. i guess you can use emeka as a streamer
Drop Isiah Thomas for Jose Calderon?
jose should be owned but i still have a feeling that isiah will get his numbers back. drop someone else for jose if you can
Wise move to trade Evan Turner or Tyreke Evans. Have no one in mind yet but i need a PG still so i'm considering getting rid of one of these dudes.
id trade both for a guy like mike conley/ty lawson and pick up someone else on FA

I'm in a 12 team, 9 cat league. I just traded Klay Thompson away for Al Farouq Aminu. I have enough 3pt shooters. How do u guys feel about Aminu going forward?

they both have good nights and bad nights, can't really tell who will be better in the long run but luke gets starter minutes so hes technically more valuable

i wouldve picked up someone else instead of emeka. the emergence of seraphin and booker will eat into his minutes. i dont see him getting consistent 30 min every night, especially when nene comes back. i guess you can use emeka as a streamer

jose should be owned but i still have a feeling that isiah will get his numbers back. drop someone else for jose if you can

id trade both for a guy like mike conley/ty lawson and pick up someone else on FA
Only person I can really drop for Calderon is Thomas or Stuckey 
ohwell.gif

I'm in a 12 team, 9 cat league. I just traded Klay Thompson away for Al Farouq Aminu. I have enough 3pt shooters. How do u guys feel about Aminu going forward?

aminu is ballin right now, hell even filling most of the stats but he is no way worth a klay. I would have gotten someone of better value. But you said you got enough people shooting 3s so you did what was best. What aminu has over Klay is only reb, stls, and fg%.

Only person I can really drop for Calderon is Thomas or Stuckey :\

Calderon is only good for how long Lowry is out which is minimal so he is a flyer at best. He will be a legit fantasy player when he gets traded. With Stuckey, the migraines are gone and it looks like he is beginning to be himself again, keep him because Detroits offensive weapons are terrible. Thomas will either get it together and become the consistent starter like he was last year or the kings implement the Jimmer full time and thomas is regulated to backup.

Last edited:
aminu is ballin right now, hell even filling most of the stats but he is no way worth a klay. I would have gotten someone of better value. But you said you got enough people shooting 3s so you did what was best. What aminu has over Klay is only reb, stls, and fg%.

Aminu has him in blocks and asists too.

Assists no. Aminu's blocks are scarce but his steals, rebs are constant. But with aminu you don't know when it will end because he was garbage last year. I picked him off the FA on one of my teams and just riding his streak. The minute he starts slumping or reverting back to his former self I'm cutting him.

Back
Top Bottom