Al Horford
Jose Calderon
Danny Green
FOR
Deron Williams
Thaddeus Young
Tyson Chandler

it's actually a pretty even trade.

Gallo still is starting off slow, but he should pick it up later.
Horford is efficient because it's basically him, smith, and teague in ATL.
Calderon will get you assists but PT is the problem with lowry coming back soon.
Green great spot up 3pt shooter and very streaky.

Deron you already know what he can do, but that injury he has will bug him through the whole season until he gets the off season surgery so look for the slightest decrease in stats.
Young is beasting but as long he gets the consistent minutes from Collins, and you don't know the effect on him when Bynum comes back i.e. the role on offense.
Tyson is your defensive monster (reb/blk) and the occasional 10+.

Kris Humphries with 21 rebounds! Now if only somebody would assist the damn basketball for my squad

Should I drop Brandon Roy for Chandler Parsons?

yes, Broy's knee is gonna bug him all season. Parsons can be a stat sheet filler but the problem is consistent minutes because of delfino cutting in sometimes.

And yeah Ersan :x :smh:

Im actually thinking about dropping Ersan for Emeka, but not sure when Nene is coming back - No time-table, so it may be possibly soon.

Im actually thinking about dropping Ersan for Emeka, but not sure when Nene is coming back - No time-table, so it may be possibly soon.

he's doing bad but not bad enough that you just drop him. have some patience because Skiles will have to give him consistent minutes b/c of that contract.

he's doing bad but not bad enough that you just drop him. have some patience because Skiles will have to give him consistent minutes b/c of that contract.
Appreciate the insight.

How I'm looking at it right now - Sanders is getting more rebounds over him, Monta Ellis and Jennings are volume shooters, Dalembert is gonna get more space for rebounds - Being that he's a center.

That leaves only so much for Ersan...I'm not sure.

Appreciate the insight.
How I'm looking at it right now - Sanders is getting more rebounds over him, Monta Ellis and Jennings are volume shooters, Dalembert is gonna get more space for rebounds - Being that he's a center.
That leaves only so much for Ersan...I'm not sure.

Sanders is beasting defensively right now, but don't know for how long, monta and jennings will get their shots, and sammy is a hit or miss b/c of skiles keeping/outing him of the rotation. and gooden is long gone from the rotation. tobais and henson are still rookies so ersan still has a chance. and ersan shoots 3s which is always a plus at that position. just be patient man, we just gotta believe in him. :tongue:

I was about to drop beal when he was doing so badly and everyone kept dropping him in another leagues, but i had patience and kept him knowing it's still the beginning of the season.

Can someone please explain to me exactly how fantasy basketball is scored.

Im 99% sure its Rotisserie.

Then you are trying to lead the league in each category. Your players stats will be totaled for each category applicable and if you have the most you get the max points for that category. Add up all the points earned from each category and you get your overall total points reflected in the standings.

So lets say you have 53 blocks so far for the season, and it is the most by any team so now you get the max points for that category. And apply that for each category in your league and you will get your overall total. The highest overall total points is the leader in the league and that's how you try to win.

Back
Top Bottom