2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Someone dropped David West for some reason.

Should I grab him?

Chris Paul

Jrue Holiday

George Hill

Klay Thompson

Dion Waiters

James Harden

Carl Landry

Carlos Boozer

Demarcus Cousins

Glen Davis

Greg Monroe

Nikola Pekovic

Your pretty much set on guards I'd drop George hill for West IMO

damn dis dude posted his team 3 times now. :lol: with the way your team is set up, you don't need west, hill is already a good fit. like what was said, west aint a good rebounder. And you pretty much got the PF-C + reb locked.

Last edited:
ibaka got that 15ft jumper and blocks over manimal but Ibaka's minutes will be inconsistent under Brooks
mean.gif
Im thinking ibaka will be more consistent but faried can get alot better as the season goes

damn lillard is straight beastin right now. :x Beal could take a few notes.

Isaiah Thomas continues to disappoint. Probably gonna drop him and E'twaun Moore for Schved.

I was up in assists as of today, dude i'm up against this week has Rondo. Of course Rondo had to drop 20 assists today :x I'm now down

Last edited:
Should I drop jarret jack for Jordan Crawford? My leagues free agent pool is pretty dry

damn dis dude posted his team 3 times now. :lol: with the way your team is set up, you don't need west, hill is already a good fit. like what was said, west aint a good rebounder. And you pretty much got the PF-C + reb locked.

:lol:

I'm sorry.

I had Pek last year too, so I'm kind of weary for his health.

I got him on my team too. I don't understand how a starting PG can only average 1.9 assists. I thought he would beast this year.
So did I. I'm pretty sure its because he has to share minutes with Aaron Brooks now. Larry Sanders just became available in my league. I've been pretty low on rebounds lately but I see Jason Thompson has been hot too. Any suggestions on which to pick up?

Last edited:
So did I. I'm pretty sure its because he has to share minutes with Aaron Brooks now. Larry Sanders just became available in my league. I've been pretty low on rebounds lately but I see Jason Thompson has been hot too. Any suggestions on which to pick up?

toss up because both Skiles and Smart are screwing with their rotations so one night they might get 30+min and then on another DNP or 12min. :smh: Kings and Bucks are not fantasy friendly. :lol:

Should i pick up Jameer Nelson, he's available in the FA right now since someone dropped him due to his injury. I don't really know who i'd drop to pick him up though, Turner and Evans are very inconsistent but don't think they are worth dropping for Nelson.

Damian Lillard
Tyreke Evans
James Harden
Luol Deng
Pau Gasol
Evan Turner
Omer Asik
JJ Hickson
JJ Redick
JR Smith
Tim Duncan
Blake Griffin
Javale Mcgee
John Wall (Injured)

^I haven't followed his numbers this season, i just know he's been injured the majority of the season so far. I just need a PG still, i'm doing well overall, just kind of lacking in assists and steals. Majority of my team are 3, 4, and 5 positions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom