2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

guy offered me jennings, dwight and illasova for westbrook and kaman
seriously thinking about taking this trade. I do own pau already though.

replace ersan with someone else from his team and mull over the trade, because at this point ersan is a stash till he gets out of the slump. and the big question is WHEN will he get out of the slump. :smh: trust I own him right now you do not want this dude on your team right now. Dude is slick packaging him :lol: with jennings (inconsistent even though he had some good nights recently) and dwight (that back injury will always be there like steph and his ankles). Take it if you can accept the risks like also dwights TOs/FTs, jennings FG%, etc.

should i drop andre miller or jameer for dunleavy?
nerd.gif
depends on who else you have on your team. if you need 3s, drop miller. wouldnt drop jameer for him though

In the league I'm getting DESTROYED IN:

Should I trade Dragic + Greivis for Jarrett Jack, Glen Davis, and Kemba? (Assuming he's willing).

I lose on assists, TOs, FT% and FG% quite often. Only thing I'm hesitant on is because Davis may not have the starting job once Harrington is back (whenever that is).

I also have Wall and K Love injured.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Last edited:
Should I trade Dragic + Greivis for Jarrett Jack, Glen Davis, and Kemba? (Assuming he's willing).
I lose on assists, TOs, FT% and FG% quite often. Only thing I'm hesitant on is because Davis may not have the starting job once Harrington is back (whenever that is).
no. you should expect to struggle if you have love and wall. the season is 20 weeks long. you will start winning from week 8 and on, just stream players for now.

no. you should expect to struggle if you have love and wall. the season is 20 weeks long. you will start winning from week 8 and on, just stream players for now.

plus you aint gettin Kemba off of him for that.

and the fact that you're trading 2 true starting pgs for kemba basically. dont get too worried, the season is long

plus you aint gettin Kemba off of him for that.
Just wanted to see how far I could push the envelope...

Just picked up Nene and dropped Hickson.

Im going to pick up Nash.. but who should i drop ?

MO williams, kevin martin, joe johnson, JR smith, faried, g wallace, bargnani, or b lopez

Andddd Aminu is back to his old self again. Knew this was too good to be true.

Should I be looking to trade calderon at the moment..Looking to package a deal where I can get Jrue Holiday

should i trade rondo for jennings and josh smith?
yes. please invite me to your league next year if these trades are common
Should I be looking to trade calderon at the moment..Looking to package a deal where I can get Jrue Holiday
yes
Just picked up Nene and dropped Hickson.
Im going to pick up Nash.. but who should i drop ?
MO williams, kevin martin, joe johnson, JR smith, faried, g wallace, bargnani, or b lopez
wallace, but i wouldve just left nene in the FA
Should I drop Andrew Bogut for Nene?
i would drop bogut for an active player then drop that player later when nene comes back

EDIT: nvm, didnt realize nene is coming back this week

Last edited:
Ok I NEED major help. My team needs a major OVERHAUL I'm getting demolished.(12 team H2H)

Thinking of dropping both Jarett Jack and Aminu. Here's my team

Wade

Ray Allen

Ryan Anderson

Mullens

Demarcus Cousins

Vasquez

Aminu

Wall(INJ)

Amare(INJ)

Batum

Parsons

Jarrett Jack

Illayasova( 
mean.gif
)

Here's the nortable FA(I wanna build for the long run not just short term):

Nick Young

Jason Terry

Vince Carter

Korver

Foye

Tristan Thompson

Haywood

Im getting killed on Points, FG% because of parsons and vasquez and illaysova and mullens, I'm above average on three, decent assists, decent rebounds, Good TO, getting killed on blocks and decent steals. 

Back
Top Bottom