2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

^I haven't followed his numbers this season, i just know he's been injured the majority of the season so far. I just need a PG still, i'm doing well overall, just kind of lacking in assists and steals. Majority of my team are 3, 4, and 5 positions.
Alexey Shved if he isn't picked up.

Right now he's doing well, but what to look out for: Ridnour, Barrea, and Rubio (when they're ack) all play that position. However, Shved looks like he can play the two-guard.

Should i pick up Jameer Nelson, he's available in the FA right now since someone dropped him due to his injury. I don't really know who i'd drop to pick him up though, Turner and Evans are very inconsistent but don't think they are worth dropping for Nelson.
Damian Lillard
Tyreke Evans
James Harden
Luol Deng
Pau Gasol
Evan Turner
Omer Asik
JJ Hickson
JJ Redick
JR Smith
Tim Duncan
Blake Griffin
Javale Mcgee
John Wall (Injured)

I see you like players that start with the letter J. Add jameer to the collection lol.

Should i pick up Jameer Nelson, he's available in the FA right now since someone dropped him due to his injury. I don't really know who i'd drop to pick him up though, Turner and Evans are very inconsistent but don't think they are worth dropping for Nelson.
Damian Lillard
Tyreke Evans
James Harden
Luol Deng
Pau Gasol
Evan Turner
Omer Asik
JJ Hickson
JJ Redick
JR Smith
Tim Duncan
Blake Griffin
Javale Mcgee
John Wall (Injured)
your team looks fine. no need for jameer

How do you guys feel about Linas Kleiza? I just dropped Nate Robinson for him.

I have Steph Curry, Brandon Jennings, Rodney Stuckey, Grevis Vasquez, Alex Schved and Gerald Henderson as my guard rotation

How do you guys feel about Linas Kleiza? I just dropped Nate Robinson for him.
I have Steph Curry, Brandon Jennings, Rodney Stuckey, Grevis Vasquez, Alex Schved and Gerald Henderson as my guard rotation
good streamer option for 3s/pts. honestly, if you guys have room to drop players, why not just use the add/drops for extra stat padding every week? you don't have to always look for a keeper in the FA

Hey guys this is my first year doing fantasy..just need a suggestion for my guard lineup for the week... my guard play is very weak and i need more assists and threes... who is a better start out of the three? Tyreke Evens, Jordan Crawford, or Alexey Shved? Tyreke only gives me points and rebounds. Crawford might be a fluke and Slved seems solid but im only lookin at him for assist.

others guards i have: brandon knight, james harden, jamal crawford, jj reddick, and iguadola

Last edited:
Hey guys this is my first year doing fantasy..just need a suggestion for my guard lineup for the week... my guard play is very weak and i need more assists and threes... who is a better start out of the three? Tyreke Evens, Jordan Crawford, or Alexey Shved? Tyreke only gives me points and rebounds. Crawford might be a fluke and Slved seems solid but im only lookin at him for assist.

others guards i have: brandon knight, james harden, jamal crawford, jj reddick, and iguadola
Crawford has been weak all season so far. I'm kinda high on Shved especially since Roy will be out for a few weeks. He should get more minutes. Haven't been keeping up with Tyreke but I feel like most people on the Kings/Wiz/Bucks have been under performing. 

Your guards aren't too bad. Brandon Knight has his days. Crawford, Harden, and JJ have been killing. AI fills the stats pretty evenly. 

I'd stick with ray, anyone else you can drop? Parsons is balling right now

Thanks. Yeah I won last week so I'm really just trying to strengthen my team. The only other person I'd consider dropping is Lowry, but I feel like he'll be a beast when he comes back so I might just wait. We only have 2 bench spots in this league so it's a bit tough to make decisions on who to add/drop.

Another setback for Bynum.....should I drop him at this point? I'm in a league 14 man league that has only 3 bench spots and he's just sitting in one of those spots doing nothing.

Another setback for Bynum.....should I drop him at this point? I'm in a league 14 man league that has only 3 bench spots and he's just sitting in one of those spots doing nothing.
i wouldve dropped him once i saw that he was going to be out until january. this guy is going to cause you all kinds of headaches this season. i wouldnt drop him for a non starter though so post whos in your FA so we can see if hes worth dropping
Thanks. Yeah I won last week so I'm really just trying to strengthen my team. The only other person I'd consider dropping is Lowry, but I feel like he'll be a beast when he comes back so I might just wait. We only have 2 bench spots in this league so it's a bit tough to make decisions on who to add/drop.
post your team, parsons should definitely be owned

8 Team League

Kyle Lowry
Kobe Bryant
James Harden
Carlos Boozer
Chris Bosh
Greg Monroe
Jrue Holiday
Ray Allen
Anthony Davis

Edit-I messed up the quotes diewitsjames so I just took it off. haha

Last edited:
8 Team League
Kyle Lowry
Kobe Bryant
James Harden
Carlos Boozer
Chris Bosh
Greg Monroe
Jrue Holiday
Ray Allen
Anthony Davis
Edit-I messed up the quotes diewitsjames so I just took it off. haha
since its an 8 team league, it should be emphasized that you should never carry injured players. there will ALWAYS be good players in the FA so i think its safe to drop guys like lowry and allen as long as you use up all of your adds for the week since you can stat pad like crazy with the talent in your FA. i would drop allen for parsons if i were you. lowry i would wait this week out and see how hes doing, but im not so high on him since he is so injury prone and seems to always be playing injured

Last edited:
drop bargnani for chandler parson ?
Have you tried trading Bargs?

Package something together. Lavoy Allen with a bad night yesterday, but hoping he can step it up with Bynum out for longer...Hawes, step back a bit will ya? :lol:

Have you tried trading Bargs?
Package something together. Lavoy Allen with a bad night yesterday, but hoping he can step it up with Bynum out for longer...Hawes, step back a bit will ya? :lol:

I also had nash, but i dropped him due to injury, I will pick him up maybe tomorrow. he practiced today. And with Dantoni as his coach again he will be a good player to have in fantasy.
But idk who should i drop for him...

Mo Williams
Kevin martin
B. Lopez
Hickson
G. Wallace
C. Kaman

what happened to kyrie?

edit: nvm read that irving is out 4 weeks. jeremy pargo is supposed to take the starting gig but him/sloan/gibson will probably fight for it and whoever has the hot hand will probably win it. im picking up pargo just in case though

Last edited:
guy offered me jennings, dwight and illasova for westbrook and kaman

seriously thinking about taking this trade. I do own pau already though.

Back
Top Bottom