2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

yo what you think of Aminu, lately this dude is just getting boards, rarely steals, can't shoot 3s, abysmal in pts. I also see that he plays better if Unibrow is in the lineup, but I don't know. Though he is getting 30+min a night. Drop or keep this dude for the long haul?

Last edited:
Why hasn't Andre Drummond gotten center eligibility yet
mean.gif

whats the point of having ftm + ft% and fgm +fg%...if you win one you're likely going to win the other...

You'd be surprised. There's this guy in my league who wins ftm every week but almost never ft percentage. And diewitsjames, would you take shawn marion over any of my guys?

Last edited:
You'd be surprised. There's this guy in my league who wins ftm every week but almost never ft percentage. And diewitsjames, would you take shawn marion over any of my guys?
definitely taking marion over barnes and billups, if you're top 3 in your league right now you can hold onto amare but i just dont think hes going to produce that much this season and will probably be frustrating to own since hes always in and out of the lineup and supposed to come off the bench this season.
yo what you think of Aminu, lately this dude is just getting boards, rarely steals, can't shoot 3s, abysmal in pts. I also see that he plays better if Unibrow is in the lineup, but I don't know. Though he is getting 30+min a night. Drop or keep this dude for the long haul?
depends who you can pick up. i dropped him for jamison (luckily) so if you can grab a solid player then i would drop for the time being

Thinking bout dropping Rose...But I feel that he could be more than helpful when playoffs come. I'm doing fairly well so far in that league, 6/12.

Then again, Rose may not even come back this year..

Pg: cp3, Parker, knight
Sg/sfG: harden, iggy, derozan, Gordon Hayward
Pf/C: pau, Duncan, Garnett, glen Davis, landry

Got room to add 1 player

10 team league

AVailable:
Calderon
Carter
Sefolosha
Prince
Foye
Bledsoe
Matt Barnes
Singler
Bass
Ridnour
Wright
McGee
Maxiel
Korver
Valanciunas
Brewer
Jack
Aminu
Amir Johnson
Novak
Dun leavy
Koufus
Splitter
Aliza
Dudley

Last edited:

Got room to add 1 player

10 team league

AVailable:
Calderon
Carter
Sefolosha
Prince
Foye
Bledsoe
Matt Barnes
Singler
Bass
Ridnour
Wright
McGee
Maxiel
Korver
Valanciunas
Brewer
Jack
Aminu
Amir Johnson
Novak
Dun leavy
Koufus
Splitter
Aliza
Dudley
Bolded are who I think are who you should pick up. Of course, look through the weeks and see what you've been losing on and choose accordingly.

Also consider Antawn Jamison...With Pau out and Dantoni as coach, minutes + scoring should be higher than earlier in the season.

Also consider Antawn Jamison...With Pau out and Dantoni as coach, minutes + scoring should be higher than earlier in the season.

Bolded are who I think are who you should pick up. Of course, look through the weeks and see what you've been losing on and choose accordingly.

The league I'm in plays with Fantasy Points and in previous leagues, I played H2H
(A block, steal, 3 pt, off rebound = 2 points and other categories = 1)

Jamison has been picked up already.

Got room to add 1 player

10 team league

AVailable:
Calderon
Carter
Sefolosha
Prince
Foye
Bledsoe
Matt Barnes
Singler
Bass
Ridnour
Wright
McGee
Maxiel
Korver
Valanciunas
Brewer
Jack
Aminu
Amir Johnson
Novak
Dun leavy
Koufus
Splitter
Aliza
Dudley
add ridnour, use gordon hayward as a streamer
Thinking bout dropping Rose...But I feel that he could be more than helpful when playoffs come. I'm doing fairly well so far in that league, 6/12.

Then again, Rose may not even come back this year..
should never have picked him up. just drop him.

I need help.

im considering adding D. Collision

any would drop either Mo williams, Jr Smith, or larry sanders.

collison lost his starting job to D Fisher, but i think hell be starting again saying that Fisher didnt play as well and Collison had a very good game yesterday.

Would that be worth it ?

I need help.

im considering adding D. Collision

any would drop either Mo williams, Jr Smith, or larry sanders.

collison lost his starting job to D Fisher, but i think hell be starting again saying that Fisher didnt play as well and Collison had a very good game yesterday.

Would that be worth it ?
definitely not worth adding over the guys you mentioned. dont even think about it

should i accept this trade ?.ill receive Iggy and ill send Joe Johnson ?

yes depending on who you drop. mkg gives the stl/blks so hes definitely worth having

Not sure who to drop, thinking Redick or Jameer but both have been putting up pretty good numbers lately. Leaning more towards Redick simply cause my only active PG right now is Lillard since Wall is still out. My lineup currently.

Lillard
Harden
Jameer
Deng
Pau
Tyreke Evans
Tim Duncan
Asik
Redick
Evan Turner
JR Smith
Blake Griffin
Hickson
Wall

Last edited:
yes depending on who you drop. mkg gives the stl/blks so hes definitely worth having
Not sure who to drop, thinking Redick or Jameer but both have been putting up pretty good numbers lately. Leaning more towards Redick simply cause my only active PG right now is Lillard since Wall is still out. My lineup currently.

Lillard
Harden
Jameer
Deng
Pau
Tyreke Evans
Tim Duncan
Asik
Redick
Evan Turner
JR Smith
Blake Griffin
Hickson
Wall
i'd be ok with dropping either

thinking of benching my whole squad minus Kosta Koufous tomorrow. only way I lose is if my opponent wins both 3 pt % and blocks and I have Westbrook, Shannon Brown and Jamison so I'm not too confident about that 3 %...

Back
Top Bottom