2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Pick up young and drop who?
Jr smith ? i could also drop Chris Kaman or Jj Hickson ?
post your whole team so we can see what categories you can afford to lose a few stats in. but i think either hickson or wallace would be ok. thad is basically an upgrade of jj hickson

Just dealt Dwight and Gallinari for Bron :smokin

Dwights my boy though :\ :smh:

Question regarding trades, for you guys that been playing for a while. This is my first year, friend ask to do it for fun so I said why not. Question is, how are trades reviewed in your league? Is it automatic trade as in accept and it goes through, or is there a review period? The LM in my league made a trade and then changed the trade settings to make it automatic where there is no review period. Dude has made 16 trades in 4 weeks. Just wanna know how other leagues are ran. Feel like he makes the trades based on weekly and day match ups.

Question regarding trades, for you guys that been playing for a while. This is my first year, friend ask to do it for fun so I said why not. Question is, how are trades reviewed in your league? Is it automatic trade as in accept and it goes through, or is there a review period? The LM in my league made a trade and then changed the trade settings to make it automatic where there is no review period. Dude has made 16 trades in 4 weeks. Just wanna know how other leagues are ran. Feel like he makes the trades based on weekly and day match ups.

normally there would be a veto period where other managers can veto the trade if they think its unfair. depending on the number of people in your league there has to be a certain number of people to veto for the trade not to go through. your LM is definitely killing the experience by doing a bunch of trades that dont get a veto period.

normally there would be a veto period where other managers can veto the trade if they think its unfair. depending on the number of people in your league there has to be a certain number of people to veto for the trade not to go through. your LM is definitely killing the experience by doing a bunch of trades that dont get a veto period.
this. autotrade = collusion

Hey friends!

Looking to upgrade my big guys because as you can see I need some help. Any recommendations? Or should I just stick with what i got?

View media item 156383

Last edited:
this dude just offered me trevor ariza, gerald wallace, vince carter, manu ginobli for kevin love, mike conelly jr, and evan turner. I'll just assume that he is mildly rheetarded. 
mean.gif

Originally Posted by diewitsjames View Post

post your whole team so we can see what categories you can afford to lose a few stats in. but i think either hickson or wallace would be ok. thad is basically an upgrade of jj hickson

In a 6 man league and last place because i had a few injuries earlier in the season

My Team
Guards: CP3, Wade, kevin Martin, Jr Smith, Joe Johnson, Rondo,

Forwards: Rudy gay, ZBO, Hickson, Faried, Antwan jamison, Chandler parsons, Thaddeus Young

Center: Kevin Love, Garnett, kaman, Brook lopez,

Available
Nash - Amare - John Wall - Rubio - Eric Gordon - Derrick Rose

Guards: Mo williams, jameer Nelson, J Kidd, Andre Miller, Stuckey, Sessions

Forwards: G. Wallace, Rashard lewis, delfino, T Prince, Dudley, Carl landry

Center: Sanders, Nene, Mcgee, Elton Brand, biyombo, Scola, bargnani

In a 6 man league and last place because i had a few injuries earlier in the season
My Team
Guards: CP3, Wade, kevin Martin, Jr Smith, Joe Johnson, Rondo,
Forwards: Rudy gay, ZBO, Hickson, Faried, Antwan jamison, Chandler parsons, Thaddeus Young
Center: Kevin Love, Garnett, kaman, Brook lopez,
Available
Nash - Amare - John Wall - Rubio - Eric Gordon - Derrick Rose
Guards: Mo williams, jameer Nelson, J Kidd, Andre Miller, Stuckey, Sessions
Forwards: G. Wallace, Rashard lewis, delfino, T Prince, Dudley, Carl landry
Center: Sanders, Nene, Mcgee, Elton Brand, biyombo, Scola, bargnani
6 man league? drop jamison, smith,hickon. add mo, landry,sessions. anything less than 10 man league is hard to play cause you basically have to play a good team every week...
this dude just offered me trevor ariza, gerald wallace, vince carter, manu ginobli for kevin love, mike conelly jr, and evan turner. I'll just assume that he is mildly rheetarded. 
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hey friends!
Looking to upgrade my big guys because as you can see I need some help. Any recommendations? Or should I just stick with what i got?
add sanders or lopez

Last edited:
man this dude alonzo gee can't shoot. Seriously thinking of dropping him for kirk hinirch now that rip gon miss some time.

4-1 so far, lost by 1 steal last week :smh:

Just dealt Dwight and Gallinari for Bron, my strategy before the draft was to draft big and efficient players and sacrifice assists and FT% but I definitely changed that up a bit acquiring Bron, couldn't resist the trade although things are working right now.

My squad, what y'all think, we get 5 acquisitions a week so I usually use those on Sanders or Gordon (whom I have now). Any input? (10 man league)

View media item 156779

man this dude alonzo gee can't shoot. Seriously thinking of dropping him for kirk hinirch now that rip gon miss some time.

captain kirk is even worse. dude is so inconsistent when it comes to FG%/3s. He is just good for the 5asst/2-3steals. Trust, I owned him for a couple of weeks and then just couldn't take it. I would get nate rob over kirk with rip being injured.

Last edited:
4-1 so far, lost by 1 steal last week
mean.gif

Just dealt Dwight and Gallinari for Bron, my strategy before the draft was to draft big and efficient players and sacrifice assists and FT% but I definitely changed that up a bit acquiring Bron, couldn't resist the trade although things are working right now.
My squad, what y'all think, we get 5 acquisitions a week so I usually use those on Sanders or Gordon (whom I have now). Any input? (10 man league)
looks good. i would look for an upgrade for aminu, hes fallen off lately

fxh7k.jpg

My league W-L record is reflected on the amount of categories won in a week (9 cat). Im currently tied for my division lead at 25-20. I'm streaming daily to maximize my production. What do u think of my strategy of holding 4 elite options who are out? 12 teams btw

[URL=http://i46.tinypic.com/fxh7k.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/fxh7k.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]

My league W-L record is reflected on the amount of categories won in a week (9 cat). Im currently tied for my division lead at 25-20. I'm streaming daily to maximize my production. What do u think of my strategy of holding 4 elite options who are out? 12 teams btw
[/quote]

I would have dropped drose/e gordon awhile ago. Rose is not even a guarantee that he will play this year b/c the Bulls aint making the playoffs and the org might just shut him down. E gordon no one knows what the hell is wrong with the dude, he is headache right now and will be even more if he ever decides to come back. And your L is 12 teams, there are some good FAs still sitting on your wire that could also make a permanent home on your team. Those 2 spots could be used far way better.

I would have dropped drose/e gordon awhile ago. Rose is not even a guarantee that he will play this year b/c the Bulls aint making the playoffs and the org might just shut him down. E gordon no one knows what the hell is wrong with the dude, he is headache right now and will be even more if he ever decides to come back. And your L is 12 teams, there are some good FAs still sitting on your wire that could also make a permanent home on your team. Those 2 spots could be used far way better.
this

im in 3 leagues

league 1 - 23-21-1 (6th)

league 2 - 27-16-2 (3rd)

league 3 - 5-0( W/L) (3rd, even though 3 people are 5-0)

the 2nd league is my money league so i care more about that, but so far so good.
smokin.gif

good stuff man. So how are the money leagues? is it worth it, no deadbeats? very competitive? I am thinking of joining one next year.

good stuff man. So how are the money leagues? is it worth it, no deadbeats? very competitive? I am thinking of joining one next year.
its with a bunch of my friends so no deadbeats. winner take all so its really competitive. last year i won a 14 man money league (10 dollars a head) but there were 2 deadbeats after the draft so they basically screwed up the league for everyone. i still got paid from the other 11 players though so im not complaining
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom