2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

i already have floyd and garcon, traded away bradshaw during injury, greene screwed me last year, will try for gore, turner, and more in that order :smh: my team is imploding
Gotcha. Could package Colston and Filler for Doug Martin or D. Bowe. Colston for Stevie Johnson straight up, see if the manager bites.

Would you buy low on Chris Johnson right now if you could? Like if I could move Michael Bush straight up for him....would you do it? Would give me McCoy, Jamaal Charles and Chris Johnson at RB. And I'd still have Fitz, Antonio Brown and Garcon at WR.

Last edited:
Is it too late to rescind the trade? Don't made that deal, Nick. I get trading Miles, but you can do much better at TE than Heath. Would have targeted Gates, Gonzalez, or VD.
I actually think it got vetoed or something :\. It was supposed to process at 7:56pm on 9/24 but it still hasn't gone through. And I feel what you're saying, I know I can get someone better for him but I'm partial to having a QB-WR/TE connection. It's sometimes my Achilles Heel :lol:. I like Miller though. Through 3 games he has 8 red zone targets, 6 catches, 4 TDs. I know it's early but if he continues with 1/3 of those numbers throughout the season I'm in for a treat.

Last edited:
Would you buy low on Chris Johnson right now if you could? Like if I could move Michael Bush straight up for him....would you do it? Would give me McCoy, Jamaal Charles and Chris Johnson at RB. And I'd still have Fitz, Antonio Brown and Garcon at WR.
Easily, Buc. That's a steal.

I actually think it got vetoed or something :\. It was supposed to process at 7:56pm on 9/24 but it still hasn't gone through. And I feel what you're saying, I know I can get someone better for him but I'm partial to having a QB-WR/TE connection. It's sometimes my Achilles Heel :lol:. I like Miller though. Through 3 games he has 8 red zone targets, 6 catches, 4 TDs. I know it's early but if he continues with 1/3 of those numbers throughout the season I'm in for a treat.
I'm cooler on Heath and Chandler than most. I prefer a Pitta, Gonzalez, VD, or Gates. Re-work a new deal with better pieces.

Dude offered me Steven Jackson for CJ2K in one of my other leagues. Not sure if I should take it

OMG the Seattle Def and Off just won me the game!! I was down 90.85 to 90.65. Other team had GB Def and when that "TD" was called I was still down until the extra point which made his Def lose 3pts!!

End result me 90.65 him 87.85

Now I'm 2-1 instead of 1-2 and have new life in my money league. Can't front though, these refs HAVE to go ASAP

is kevin smith going to be on the sideline now that mikel leshoure has come back? i feel like kevin smith is so under-rated..

I end up losing by .3 points. It was basically Greg Jennings vs. Marshawn Lynch. Imagine rooting for Jennings to get his yards but at the same time root for Lynch to get as little yards as possible while still having the Seahawks win. I put money on Seattle and won but lost my fantasy game in the process. Currently 0-3.

Pick one

Ryan Williams vs Miami

Richardson at Baltimore

Ben Tate vsTitans

Last edited:
Like a dummy i traded celek and amendola for kevin smith. Proposed it last week and got accepted over night.....for TE i have gates and daniels though. And WR i have wallace,cruz,d.jackson....my RB situation is a mess thats why i went and first tried the trade...for RB i have rice,jacquizz rodgers:x:x,and ryan williams:x:x:x

Bout to trade Matt Ryan for Rodgers straight up.

Only drawback is that I'll have to use a 1st rounder to keep Rodgers next year rather than a 7th for Ryan.

was offered RGIII for my larry fitz or DMC

my team

eli

fitz, marshall, garcon, amendola

dmc, fred jackson, bradshaw, donald brown, leshoure, ben tate

hernandez, pita

gostowski

his team

brees, RGIII

austin, decker, denarius moore, bouldin, alshon jeffrey, mike williams

trent, steven jackson, cj spiller, alfred morris

graham

kaeding

Dude offered Brady and shone Greene for my forte/bush

Other backs are McCoy.leshoure.Ridley

Qbs are romo/cutler... I'd jus drop jay and pick up somebody maybe wood head and get 6 for every pats td

Yay or nay?

Last edited:
need a QB for big bens bye week

dalton at jacksonville
or
freeman vs washington

i went for dalton right away but washington has given up 3 passing TDs every game.
i do have AJ green tho

Back
Top Bottom