2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Tate is always a quality handcuff considering Foster's penchant for injuries. As far as Andre Brown, Ahmad Bradshaw has stated that he'll be on the field. Add to the fact he's been cleared for practice, I can't see him not retaking the starting role in New York. What remains to be seen is how much will Andre Brown be used. One thing's for sure, Coughlin is not afraid of running a RB by committee. Bottom line, I'd keep Tate. That Texans team is a run heavy squad and Tate has been known to get carries even when Foster is healthy. Plus in a PPR league, his pass catching skills add to his value.

Co sign, I'd keep Tate and drop A. Brown. He won't be going up against the CAR defense every week, and it's only a matter of time before Bradshaw is that guy again. Don't forget about D Wilson - he'll only be used more as the season goes on.

& bballplaya- I would run with Ry Williams and Trent Richardson. And Arizona D this week. No Bush, no receivers, and Ryan Tannehill.

should i play
cobb vs saints
Denarius Moore vs denver
brandon lloyd vs buff?

Last edited:
should i play
cobb vs saints
Denarius Moore vs denver
brandon lloyd vs buff?

Lloyd vs Buffalo is the clear choice here.

Denarius Moore is approaching high-upside WR2 territory with DHB sidelined, but Lloyd is a real WR1, weekly must start.

Cobb is a WR4 with WR3 upside.

Full Point PPR

Pick 2 WR:
Jennings
Andre Johnson
Hakeem Nicks

Pick Flex:
BGE
Deangelo Williams
Alfred Morris
Andrew Hawkins
or the left out WR from above

Assuming everyone is healthy

Lloyd
Nicks
Demayrius
Bowe

I need two non PPR

I'm leaning Demayrius and Lloyd.

Also Steven Jackson, Malcolm Floyd, Tashard Choice, or Nate Washington in a 1 ppr.

Last edited:
Full Point PPR
Pick 2 WR:
Jennings
Andre Johnson
Hakeem Nicks
Pick Flex:
BGE
Deangelo Williams
Alfred Morris
Andrew Hawkins
or the left out WR from above
Assuming everyone is healthy

Jennings is a MUST-START if healthy, that porous New Orleans secondary is food if Jennings is healthy.

Andre Johnson is a MUST-START as well, facing the Titans who just gave up 41 points to the Lions. My only concern here is that the Texans will bludgeon the Titans so badly they might be up so much they might stop passing. Still, I think the match-up is far too juicy to pass up.

The Eagles defense is still a solid unit, Asomugha has struggled quite a bit but I won't test it. Love Nicks, he's my dude but I'd give him a week to get back in the swing of things before starting him, especially against this unit. Could be a shoot-out, or it could be a knock-down, drag-out, ugly game.

For your FLEX I'd go Alfred Morris over Hakeem Nicks, BJGE, DeAngelo Williams, and Andrew Hawkins. Alfy is a must-start facing the Buccaneers, they won't offer much resistance as Alfred Morris goes on to put up career numbers.

Last edited:
Lloyd
Nicks
Demayrius
Bowe
I need two non PPR
I'm leaning Demayrius and Lloyd.
Also Steven Jackson, Malcolm Floyd, Tashard Choice, or Nate Washington in a 1 ppr.

Lloyd & Demaryius are correct. But....Bowe is an AWFULLY tempting start however vs SD.....You know what? Roll the dice with Bowe & Demaryius. If Charles can get going again it should clear the way for Bowe to have a solid day against the porous SD secondary.

Steven Jackson if healthy. If not I like Malcolm Floyd @ KC, Washington is thoroughly a boom or bust play. If Britt can stay healthy (left Sunday with a minor ankle injury and should be all systems go @ Houston) he's still the WR1 in Tennessee.

Last edited:
Who would you guys start between Marques Colston and Santonio Holmes.

Colston has been very disappointing this season so far.

Hey everyone,

My RBs have a tough matchup this week, and I feel like I made some key WR pickups this week.  I tried to get P. Thomas in FA, but missed him by a few minutes.  My RBs are

T. Richardson @ Bal

Chris Johnson @ Hou

I also have Forte out and Donald brown with a bye.  I'm thinking on going after a low key RB (Michael Bush), because I feel I have good depth at WR to make a move. My WRs are

Cruz

Amendola

B. Lloyd

Denarius Moore

Andrew Hawkins

Jerome Simpson

The guy who has M. Bush in my league needs a wideout bad, and he is stacked at RB.  Who do you think is a fair trade for him?  Also, L. Ball and R. Hilman are available free agents, should I drop someone for either of them? I feel like McGahee's injury might only force him to miss a week and then either of them are useless.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

My RBs have a tough matchup this week, and I feel like I made some key WR pickups this week.  I tried to get P. Thomas in FA, but missed him by a few minutes.  My RBs are

T. Richardson @ Bal

Chris Johnson @ Hou

I also have Forte out and Donald brown with a bye.  I'm thinking on going after a low key RB (Michael Bush), because I feel I have good depth at WR to make a move. My WRs are

Cruz

Amendola

B. Lloyd

Denarius Moore

Andrew Hawkins

Jerome Simpson

The guy who has M. Bush in my league needs a wideout bad, and he is stacked at RB.  Who do you think is a fair trade for him?  Also, L. Ball and R. Hilman are available free agents, should I drop someone for either of them? I feel like McGahee's injury might only force him to miss a week and then either of them are useless.
i would trade amendola...bradford is..bradford. and he needed to show something this year to prove he was no bust...but thats not gonna look so well for him. i traded away amendola because without a solid qb he wouldnt really do well..

I'm stuck in this scenario:

Torrey Smith vs. Cle

Bradon Stokely vs. Oak (I know..but my Raiders CB's are hurting and I really want to win in this league lol
frown.gif
)

and:

Steven Jackson vs. Sea

Cedric Benson vs. NO

EDIT:: I'm in a PPR league.

Last edited:
Pick 2 non ppr need some insight

lawfirm @ jac
cedric benson vs NO
ahmad bradshaw @ PHI
ryan williams vs MIA

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

im not sure im as high on ryan williams as some people but I dont have much choice

Last edited:
My lineup. Should I add V-Jax in there? His match up is trash so idk. Appreciate the help please put your input.
QB Eli Manning
RB Rice
RB Reggie Bush
WR Welker
WR Cruz
TE Fred Davis
W/R Micheal Bush
W/R/T Jordy Nelson
K Hanson
Def Giants
BN:
V-jax
Forte
Fred Jackson
Alfred Morris
P. Garcon
Ben Tate

what's not to like about VJax this week the Skins secondary is buns and has gotten worse every game. I have Reggie on my bench maybe swap Mike Bush to RB2 and flex Jackson he is very capable of hitting home runs I also have him on my squad no way am I benching him against the 32nd ranked pass D. after being hemmed up in Dallas last game that's like going to an orgy after being fresh out of prison

Man I'm trying to give this dude 6 players for ray rice and he still ain't budging :smh: No wonder dude is 0-3

Yea some guy in one of my leagues just dropped BJE for Andre Brown. he still has Kevin Smith and Jonathan Dwyer on the bench I'll let you guess what his record is

Back
Top Bottom