MJD
Andrew Luck(my backup QB)

GETTING:
Matt Ryan
Matt Forte
Heath Miller

Whats everyone think,
-should i keep faith in Vick?
-Matt Ryan might be MVP if we ended the season today.
-I do need a TE, after trading recently trading Gates, but do you believe in H. Miller?
-Forte? Injuries, Injuries, Injuries???
i dont know if i can afford to lose MJD, esp. if Forte is hit with the injury bug all season.

ROSTER:
team name: BOOBONIC LEGS

QB: Michael Vick
RB1: Darren McFadden
RB2: Maurice Jones-Drew
WR1: Andre Johnson
WR2: Wes Welker
WR3: Dez Bryant
TE: Scott Chandler
DEF: SAN FRANCISCO

FLEX:
Ben Tate
Titus Young
Randall Cobb
Toby Gerhart
Andrew Luck
Jacobb Tamme

I'm leaning against no deal. Forte may be out for the next 3 weeks (including the bye). Plus MJD is a top 10 fantasy producer, no doubt about it. Hard for me to imagine trading him in general.

Donnie Avery became Andre Brown, who I firmly believe has worked his way into a timeshare with Bradshaw btw.

My dilemma is a trade has been proposed to me that has me trading:
GIVING UP:
MJD
Andrew Luck(my backup QB)
GETTING:
Matt Ryan
Matt Forte
Heath Miller
Whats everyone think,
-should i keep faith in Vick?
-Matt Ryan might be MVP if we ended the season today.
-I do need a TE, after trading recently trading Gates, but do you believe in H. Miller?
-Forte? Injuries, Injuries, Injuries???
i dont know if i can afford to lose MJD, esp. if Forte is hit with the injury bug all season.
ROSTER:
team name: BOOBONIC LEGS

QB: Michael Vick
RB1: Darren McFadden
RB2: Maurice Jones-Drew
WR1: Andre Johnson
WR2: Wes Welker
WR3: Dez Bryant
TE: Scott Chandler
DEF: SAN FRANCISCO
FLEX:
Ben Tate
Titus Young
Randall Cobb
Toby Gerhart
Andrew Luck
Jacobb Tamme
I'm countering and accepting if you can get a better long-term piece than Heath. Even so, Miller is a major upgrade over Chandler. Very close offer. Stay put if you're not sure.

Yes, I'd keep faith in Vick under the assumption his turnovers can't possibly get worse. The protection may not improve, but Andy should adapt the play-calling to quicker drops and shorter routes. He's not even using his running ability like 2010-2011 either. If you can trade him for good value, I'd do it. If not, be patient.

You could also sell Matty Ice super-high right now for Eli and Filler.

Tamme should improve as Peyton gets more comfortable. I don't believe Heath continues his recent success after the bye week.

Not owning Michael Bush makes it more difficult to trade for Forte's rights.

I keep having second thoughts on starting Trent vs BAL and plugging Ridley vs BUF, maybe its because im scared about what happened last week with how NE changed their scheme to a more uptempo style. Maybe it will be different this week since BUF is weak against the run, not sure yet. I know for sure Trent will be the main ball carrier, but the Brown offense sucks lol. What should I do?

I keep having second thoughts on starting Trent vs BAL and plugging Ridley vs BUF, maybe its because im scared about what happened last week with how NE changed their scheme to a more uptempo style. Maybe it will be different this week since BUF is weak against the run, not sure yet. I know for sure Trent will be the main ball carrier, but the Brown offense sucks lol. What should I do?
I'm still comfortable advocating Ridley over Trent just for this week. New England should score a lot of points against the Bills. Fully expect Ridley to get at least one TD on the ground. Trent could rush for 50-60 yards with no scores.

I'm still comfortable advocating Ridley over Trent just for this week. New England should score a lot of points against the Bills. Fully expect Ridley to get at least one TD on the ground. Trent could rush for 50-60 yards with no scores.
thanks, i'm leaning towards that as well

Here's what I have for this week. Any lineup change recommendations?

Q: RG3

R: Foster

R: Leshoure

R/W: Dez

W: Green

W: D. Thomas

W/T: Colston

T: Pitta

D: Seahawks

K: Hanson

B: Forte

B: Hernandez

B: S. Rice

B: Bengals

B: Ben Tate

B: Andre Brown

B: R. Williams

I'm thinking one of my other RBs instead of Dez. Williams has been highly recommended on here but my gut is saying no this week vs. Miami. Also thinking of offering Dez plus one of the RBs for Mike Wallace and hopefully the other person takes the bait since it's his bye week. They have Bradshaw so should I try to get them to cuff with Brown? Would that be fair on my end?

Here's what I have for this week. Any lineup change recommendations?

Q: RG3
R: Foster
R: Leshoure
R/W: Dez
W: Green
W: D. Thomas
W/T: Colston
T: Pitta
D: Seahawks
K: Hanson

B: Forte
B: Hernandez
B: S. Rice
B: Bengals
B: Ben Tate
B: Andre Brown
B: R. Williams

I'm thinking one of my other RBs instead of Dez. Williams has been highly recommended on here but my gut is saying no this week vs. Miami. Also thinking of offering Dez plus one of the RBs for Mike Wallace and hopefully the other person takes the bait since it's his bye week. They have Bradshaw so should I try to get them to cuff with Brown? Would that be fair on my end?
Looks good to me. I'm the biggest proponent of Ry on here, but trust your gut if it's truly saying no-start.

Dez and Andre Brown should get you Wallace plus a RB3/RB4 in return. Like P. Thomas or M. Ingram. Ced Benson. That type back.

who to start:

Pick 3- calvin, welker, brandon marshall, demarious thomas

Pick 2 -reggie bush, daniel thomas, tashard choice, andre brown

Champ im starting Trent tonight, i just got a feeling he'll do good
Knew you were wavering back-and-forth for a while, hopefully your intuition pays off.

who to start:

Pick 3- calvin, welker, brandon marshall, demarious thomas

Pick 2 -reggie bush, daniel thomas, tashard choice, andre brown
Calvin a must-start. Demaryius as well this week. Leaves Welker and Marshall. I see New England exploiting Buffalo for a lot of points so my hunch is Wes Welker. Marshall is drawing Mo and Carr. While Cutler proves to be inconsistent at Q, on the road at Jerry's World.

Reggie, Andre Brown, DT, Choice. Largely depends on Reggie and Bradshaw's injury statuses respectively.

Wow!!
eek.gif
 Just got awarded Fred Jackson off waivers. I was 11th in order and thought for sure he wouldn't make it to me, it was at the expense of BGE but I think it'll work out just fine. Leaves me with Foster/DMC/Jackson/Tate as my backs.

How do you guys feel about him playing this week?

Starting Pitta might not hurt me in the long run but we'll see...

I always have a feeling of not starting my guys who play Thursday

I might have to stick to that from now on

Back
Top Bottom